Sinking in

Today was the last day of Sophia's spring break and she was excited to start school the next day till her brothers dropped a bombshell on her saying that she'd be transferring to a different school since she was in a completely new area. Which leaves her to where she is now, resting on her bed crying under the covers. She didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to her friends before her mother randomly disappeared. After a while of crying someone opened her door but she didn't care. A few moments later someone slightly lifted the covers off her body to look at her,it was sky. "Hi princess..are you not happy to go to school anymore?" "N-no!" He let out a sigh before picking up her tiny body and hugging her tightly. "It's ok...I'm sorry you didn't get a chance to say bye to your friends. But who knows, maybe this one will be better?" She just shook her head and clung onto him tightly not speaking a word to him or anyone. For the rest of the day she clung onto him tightly and refused to let go or look at anyone. After a while sky stood up and headed to the kitchen before pulling out some yogurt and hand feeding her with a spoon since she didn't want to let go of him at all. He smiled at her before waiting for her to finish the yogurt and turned on the tv. He stared at the tv mindlessly while petting her hair silently. Sophia eventually fell asleep while clinging onto him terrified for what the next day would bring.