Chapter- 1 ~ The Advertisement

VINAYA

Another day. Just like any other day.
I, Vinaya tired for not getting enough sleep. Well, What to even blame for? I was stressing over my academic year.

"How to manage everything"? The question was.

" How to complete all those projects and at the same time study for the exams"?

Ugh... I am starting to get a headache just by thinking about it. I wish I get free from all this stress real soon...

I come out in the balcony to get some fresh air. .... It sounds good. Doesn't it?
Getting some fresh air in the morning. But the worst thing is that there is no wind blowing at all right now!

"Wow", I exclaim, Look at that dog, It's always relaxing and sleeping all the time.
I mean I am not saying they don't have any struggle. It's just they don't have to go through any kinda academic stress!
Whatever!

The only things I find peace in are Music, Sketching, Most importantly, READING!

I.... I love reading!! People be like Reading? Seriously? Shouldn't it be more like watching a Movie or going outside partying or hang out?

But, I am not a very social person. I stay at home all the time. I go out only when I have a good and logical reason to.
It's only when I go to the coaching or our family trip. I am frankly speaking, Someone who likes going outside but at the same time, I don't wanna go anywhere.

Who would I even go out with? I don't have those type of friends who hang out outside wasting time just for fun. I am a really simple person. I neither have time nor like all these things....

I am turning 17 this year. What about love life? NOPE.... I never thought about that. I believe in natural love which will come on it's own. A love which is already written in my destiny. My fate.
Also, my parents are strict ones. They would allow me anything but dating..

They just want me to do best in school, Study, keep studying. Well, of course every parents want to see their child reaching towers of success....
I work hard too. I try to reach their expectations, but Sometimes I, Am just really lazy, Sometimes, I want to keep laying down, Sometimes, I want to do nothing, Sometimes, I am moody and an irritated person.

I am like that Sometimes.

"Vinaya" ! Screams mom.

"How come are you this late to wake up? Huh? Don't you have to study? Don't you have to help me with anything in these chores? Come here right this minute!
Take these newspapers inside. And clean the mess. "

'Okay mom. You didn't had to scream like that. I-- I mean I will do it'.

You can never argue with your mom. That's the biggest mistake you could ever make....

As her order, I lift the newspapers in my hand to take them inside.... But I just saw something coming out of them. A medium sized printed paper with beautiful headlines written over It .
It was some kind of an adverstiment.

An Advertisement that is going to change my entire life!