Chapter~ 11 Astonished

Vinaya
(At night)

Tomorrow I'll first discuss about the vacancy in my father's company to Aarav. If only he agrees to it... I don't think he'll do it tho. Hah. Once he gets to know that it's my father's company we're talking about he would reject it.

And what about my parents? God I didn't even give it a thought. What would they even think about it? Why am I asking a stranger I met at a library to work as an employee in my dad's company..?

But still I somehow wanted to help him anyhow so atleast I can give it a try. Maybe he'll approve of it since he can't really find the job he's supposedly looking for. And dad agrees to it too since he also can't find the best fit for it.

Yeah it'll be for the best..

Aarav
(Morning 6:30 A.M)

What? The night's already come to an end

What? The night's already come to an end. Hah. It's 6:30 already. I'll go wash up and get ready least by 7:15 and get breakfast and leave the house before it's 7:30. That's the plan I made when I woke up. In that way I would have been able to manage both looking for jobs both online and offline and head to school too since it starts at 8:15 .

But it always doesn't work out the way you want it to, does it? I don't have the energy to get prepared before 7:30 . I am still a human, after all. I don't think it'll be a harm to look for jobs tomorrow. I know I was so motivated to look for it yesterday night but mornings are not the best thing for me. If it were to me, I wouldn't get outta bed anytime before 12. But all because of school I need to wake up for some lectures that I am not gonna even listen to, they aren't any help at all. Right?

So I'll just head to school and later to the library. The most comforting time for me.
Most importantly, I get to see Vinaya. And it seems like we might have gotten a little bit close because of my problematic situation.. Hehe atleast one thing's right because of this crappy situation I am facing right now. I wonder if she's worried about me? The things she said to me yesterday and the support she showed lit up my blurry life. I just wish we can sit together again.

(At the library~)

I am a bit late today as I was searching for part time jobs after school

I am a bit late today as I was searching for part time jobs after school. I think Vinaya must already be there.

"Oh, hey Vinaya"..

She is sitting near my seat again!!

" You're here".

I drag a chair and pull it closer to her.

"Ah, I'm here to talk about something with you.. Did you find a job yet"?

Oh. So she's here to talk about that. Hehe she must be worried about it.

" Not yet. But don't worry Vinaya. As you said, I am searching for the most suitable one. So it's fine.. It's not that urgent anyway".

"Ohh. That's great! Actually there's a job vacancy I can tell you about".

Huh. Vinaya is gonna find me a job? Was she trying to help me with it..? But how come did she get to know about it?

" Really?? How did you get to know about it"?

"Ah haha have you heard of Sahil and Co.?

"Hm. Oh yes. How could I not hear about it? It's one of the top company in the list!! But Vinaya are you telling me a job offer at a prestigious company like that..?

"Coincidently there's a vacancy there for a part time accounts employee".

But how do you even know about an offer over there.. ? Was it an advertisment..or--"

"Aarav! It's.. Actually it's my father's company.. Haha.. "

What. in .the .world.

Vinaya's father owns a company!? And what's more is that it's Sahil & co..?

I never knew that Vinaya belonged to such a well off family. Even though she's the owner's daughter she never shows it off. I mean as off what I've heard and saw rich girls are always mean and so full of themselves. The attitude they got.

But Vinaya... I never felt the slightest Selfishness or attitude in the way she talks to me. When she can be in a club partying or hanging out with boys, she's sitting in a library reading stuff. And talking to a middle class boy like me. Hah. Just what would she have thought about me? Is she doing this out of pity? It can't be that. . .

"Aarav, it's totally fine if you're aren't comfortable with it.. But if you disagree only because it's my dad's then I would be disappointed.

"But Vinaya how could I work in such a company like that"..?

"Why? Of course you can. They're gonna train you for 4-5 days. I am sure you're gonna be selected".

" But still"...

"Don't worry haha. They can also not find a suitable fit for the work anyway. Besides, my dad's nature is very friendly you don't need to fret about that. Also I am sure they won't be able to find such a good employee tooo"!

"Wah. Are you for real"??

"Mm-hm".

" Ah. I don't know".

"Tell me Aarav. Are you interested in the offer"..?

What should I do?