Chapter~ 8 A Blunder

Vinaya

Too shocked by what Mr Ryan just asked me, I couldn't say anything in that moment. Right when I was about to open my damn mouth and speak up, Allysa's back in the room.

"Oh, did the fake call act end already"?

"Why are you still here Ryan"!

" I am going. Besides it's not over yet. Got it? I'll take my leave Ms Vinaya .

"Oh yes. Let's talk again sometime". I say.

(Sigh) "Urgh he always gets on my nerves. You see that Vinaya? I am gonna have a scolding today"!

" Ha ha ha I think so too. But I think he's just concerned about you. He told me that he feels like you will get hurt. And he won't let his sister date somebody who hurts her. Don't you think he's somehow right in his own place"?

"Omg. He said that I can't belive it. And Vinaya are you siding up with him hehe. I am gonna tell Ryan about this. Just what has he done to my friend"?

"Oh. Stop it already. Or I am changing seats".

"Okay go ahead. You see it's all full except Aarav's. You can tell him that you want to sit with him right hahaha"?

I glance at Aarav. He wasn't reading his book. Instead he was staring out of the window and it seemed like he was blacking out. He looked sleepy too. Maybe he gets a load of school work & assignments like me? So he must be tired. Or what else could--

"Vinaya. Are you going or what"? Allysa teases me.

"Never mind. I'll just sit here and listen to your nonsense"

"I knew it haha".

I wonder what's up with Aarav.

The Next Day~

Huh. Why isn't Allysa nor Aarav here today. Doesn't Aarav arrive usually half an hour before 4? He looked somehow upset yesterday. And he's not here today. Maybe there's something going on with him? Shall I ask him what happened when he gets back? Yes. Although we aren't that close. It wouldn't be right for me to ask. I should just wait and see him tomorrow.

I can't read today. All I think is of Aarav. He's sitting in this row everyday. Now it's become a habit to peek a glance at him to see what he's up to. Sometimes he's listening to music, Sometimes he stares out of the window, Most of times he's engaged in reading, And sometimes he puts his head down with his hands fold.

The most important thing is He never looks sad. Of course he must have a lot going on in his life. Who doesn't? But still he has so positive and cheerful vibes around him. Which I like A lot. Maybe I am missing that aura I had around me.

Tch. I don't think I am gonna be able to read at all. I should just go back. Then I see Mr Ryan instructing someone as a library assistant. He's really serious in matters like these. Maybe I can say hi and ask him where Allysa is.

"Hello, Mr Ryan".

" Ohh Hiii Ms Vinaya"!!

(Smile) " Ah I was wondering why Allysa didn't come today. She told me she's gonna be here today too".

" Allie? She's packing her things. She has a college trip the day after tomorrow. And I think it's for about a week".

"Oh is that so.. That's great. Tell her a happy journey from my side".

" Sure I would do that. But do you not have her number"?

" I missed it. She wrote it somewhere in my notebook but I don't think I can find it anymore haha".

"Ah one moment".

(Someone's talking to him)

" Yeah. I am coming. You go first. No I won't take long I am coming"!

"I am sorry for disturbing you. You're busy".

" No it's fine. Where were we"?

"The number".

" Oh sure. It is XXXXXXXXXX

"I'll see you later then bye"!

" Yes Bye".

At home~
(Messenger)

Me: Heyy Alliiee.. Haha I am going to call you that from now on. Your brother has given you a nice nickname.

Me: Btw, do you remember the book I was reading the other day..? I read a reallly cheesy pickup line in it. You asked me to tell you some for your boyfriend haha 😂

Me : It is ~ "Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date"?

Me: 🤣🤣🤣

Ding~

Ally : huh oh um hi. I.

Ally: what's with that pickup line tho? Hahaha!!!

Me: Why are you acting so weird hehe. What's up???

Ally: Um Vinaya. It's me, Ryan. I am so sorry. When you asked for Allie's number I think I was in a rush that I gave you mine.. I will message you her no.. Sorry..

Whattt??????