Chapter~ 12 Approval

Aarav

After giving it so much thought I still haven't come to a conclusion. I mean is there even something to worry about? Sahil and co. is such a grand company. I am sure I'll be paid much more than the other jobs I've looked up at. Also, since I am Vinaya's known, her dad won't be cold towards me, maybe. I don't know.

If I reject the offer Vinaya gave me, she'll probably be hurt too. I can't see us being distant again after we got a "little" close.

Besides, I don't have the whole month to keep looking for more vacancies. I need to get one before this week ends.

Yesterday, I asked Vinaya to give me a day to make my decision. It's almost 4 now. She must be wondering why I haven't arrived yet.

I should go there first.

(At the library~)

Where's Vinaya? I don't see her.

"Oh, you're here".

Vinaya wasn't reading. She's always there at the last seat of the row near the window. But she just came out from the balcony of the library.

"I was in the balcony, to make a call".

"I see, Vinaya shall we go talk in the balcony? I don't feel like talking in the crowdy gathering".

"Um, yes of course".

"Wow, the view's beautiful from here"

"Yes".

The weather is a mix today. The Sun is about to set slowly and the wind's blowing softly. It's a bit cloudy too.

I peek a small glance at Vinaya, to see her expression. She's looking at the sky, but doesn't seem to be in a good mood. I wonder why she isn't smiling like she usually is? I can't even ask about it since it could be because of me too.

Her hair strands are blowing with the wind too. She looks so beautiful.

Suddenly her hair makes way to my face too

"Oops! Sorry".. She says adjusting her hair to keep them collected.

I don't know why my heart fluttered so much at that. The beating of my heart won't slow down and only keeps going up. This is for the first time that we're alone somewhere. . I wonder if she somehow feels this too?

She doesn't speak a word.

"Vinaya.. I've made my decision. I am taking the job offer".

" Wah.. Really"!!

Her mood lifts up and she starts to smile looking at me.. I didn't even do anything but seeing her smile makes me soo happy.

"I'll talk to my parents then.. I didn't tell them about it yet so"-

"Hmm".

I should keep the conversation going.. We can't just go back like this. Maybe I should ask her favorite weather!!

"Should we head back inside then"? She says.

"Oh ah um yeahh.. Let's go".

Hah.

Vinaya

It was a good idea to ask him to get going. I can't stand it any longer.. My heartbeat won't goo down like what is up with me.

I need to calm down. Calm down Vinaya.

(Back at home) 🏠

It's time now to tell my parents about it. I did all this for him but now I have no idea how to face a situation like this..

Soo, first I'll casually talk to them like I usually do and then I'll bring the topic of how a friend at the library's in the need for a part time job. So I told him about the vacancy and he agreed to it.

"Vinaya why aren't you downstairs yet? Do I need to call you everytime"?

Ah, yes mom . . I am coming!!

God give me the courage to talk normally. Normally.

"Vinaya".

" Oh, hello dad".

"Isn't your parents meet the day after tomorrow".

" Ah is it? Hold on I'll check"

"What do you mean? You don't even remember? You're really careless in matters like these".

Oh noo. It looks like dad's mood isn't good. Crap. What am I supposed to do noww?????