Chapter 2 ~ My Envisions

Vinaya

Like Mom had ordered, When I start to pick up those newspapers, I saw a beautiful coloured paper.

It was obvious, That it's An Advertisement.
My curiosity to read it, Let me leaving all the work aside and find out about it.

Hmm... I sit down and Start reading To find out that It's About A newly Opened Library!!

"Ryan Books N Cafeteria"

Now open! The All New Library! 📚 With A Cup of Coffee! ☕

"It's opened in my neighborhood???
What! Oh My God! A library! I have always wanted to go to one!

Fresh Books 🍃, A personal space 👩‍💻 , A beautiful view from the Window 🖼, Raining🌧, Cloudy weather with Wind Blowing Softly 🌫, The smell of new books👃.... "

I was lost in my own imagination, Envisioning myself doing my most favorite thing of all. Reading, At that sipping coffee!!

"Heaven. It feels like Heaven to me..
Giggle... Giggle! It's the one I have always dreamt of"...

Hah. But I should not be this much excited.
I would have to ask mom & dad for permission If can join there. I really want to spend some hours there, Away from all the noise at home, I want to take out some time meant just for myself. 'A me time'!

At night, right after dinner I courage up to ask them In a way that they would allow me without any arguments.
My surprise reaching the sky!!!
How come they allowed mee??? Mom & dad just said Yesss!!! They told me to follow my hobby as I have always bragged about my love for reading..!

My happiness is over the moon right now!
I thank God whole heartedly for this opportunity for I got to go to The Library.. ❤

Thankyou so much!!

So we decided that I will join the library after a week. Once my test are finished.
Mom and dad agreed too.

One Week Later~

Finally! The day has arrived for which I had been waiting for the whole week..!
I am so excited.. I know that it sounds weird but It's my first time going to a library..

"Mom, Dad! I am off. Bye!!

I reach there in about two or three minutes as it was very near to my place.
(And that's why my parents agreed in the first place)

Ding... Ding
(The doors opened)

Oh my God!!! This place is so beautiful!
Just like I had imagined. Full of books.
But.... There are not much people in here.
I think most people haven't get to know about this place yet.

As I was Entering and taking a look around,
I was full of my own thoughts when I saw someone approaching me. I suddenly flinched. A young boy, maybe in his twenties wearing a black coat looking super handsome and super rich!!

"Heyy! Welcome to Ryan Books N Cafeteria.
I am Ryan. The owner of this newly opened Library.

"Ohh! Hello I am Vinaya. I live in this neighborhood. I saw the advertisement of your library and thought about joining it because I love reading! "

That's great! I hope you like it in here. You can choose any book to your liking to read. Also you can take help if you want a book in particular. Please have some coffee too.
Thankyou! I may take my leave now.

"Sure Thankyou!"
Wow. He's so kind and sympathetic!

I find myself a best place to sit and a book to read. It was really nice there. It was just the first day. I wanted to come here daily.