I Hate You (Y/N Pov)

Here is a list of abbreviations that I may use and their full forms in case any of you and comparatively new:

Y/N: Your Name                         E/C: Eye Color

H/C: Hair Color                          

F/C: Favorite Color                   A/N: Author's Note

:)

There really aren't a lot good things about school. But if you were asked to name one then the first thing to come to mind would be your classmate Choi Yeonjun...pfffttt. The thought would always send you into a laughing frenzy. It was weird how you were the only one who felt it would be weird to acknowledge that he wasn't a bad guy. I mean don't get the wrong idea of course you saw him as a person and respected his immense skills, perseverance and hard-work (precisely why you always found it hard to face him or fawn over him unlike the rest of the class) but regardless you always wondered what it would have been like to talk to him as a friend, to read his mind and see all the pressure and worries that were carefully hidden behind that constant smile.

Simply put, you looked up to him. He would make you smile without even realizing it. Cheer you up on your worst days without even knowing your there. You were most probably invisible to him, but that was okay. Because he helped you more than anyone else. He helped you heal simply because he was there. Showed you that people weren't all that bad. And there was nothing worse than seeing the person that you look up to, hurting on the inside.

So, you creating a "hack" as they call it. ( A/N: If you wanna know who 'they' are, I can'T tell you either cuz me writing this at 3 a.m. was psycho...)

A way for you to help your savior in return without actually getting embarrassed. Supporting him without making your intentions clear. All you had to do was "hate" him. The person you "hated the most was Yeonjun". This was also the most appropriate answer is what you told yourself, because you weren't doing it for him, you were just REALLY SeLFisH and were doing it for yourself. You weren't doing it to help him, right? You just didn't want to have a guilty consciousness, that's all.

You told someone you hated his guts and like any other high school, everyone loved gossiping and eventually word spread out all across the school like wildfire just as you had planned.

So, that's how it all started.

You went to class earlier than everyone else and removed all the inappropriate doodling on his locker and desk. It actually took way longer than you'd expected. After you were done with that you realized that it would seem suspicious if you cleaned someone's desk if you hated them, so you decided to clean EVERYONE'S DESKS (A/N: I know that it doesn't matter if I tell you now but YOUR SOOO SMART Y/N... ' continues to laugh diabolically in 100 different languages' lol)

Though, despite your very failproof plan, the class president came up to you. " Y/N-shi, why did you clean the entire classroom. I mean it just seems a bit suspicious. Oh, and seems like you came in first...is everything alright Y/N?"

"ohh ****. She's definitely on to me" you mumble under you breath as you start sweating. (A/N: When I see someone being sus, your situation isn't something I would think of at all so you don't need to worry. WHY are you sweating... more like how? This storyline is set up in the middle of winter.)

" Y/N, are you alright? You look really pale," the class president said. " If something's going on, you know you can tell me, right? So just take a deep breath ok?"

You couldn't hear her or the rest of the class at all as you tried to focus on trying to find an excuse...choi Yeonjun...ughh what would he do in this situation...Come on, think Y/n, think.

" She isn't responding at all," says one girl.

" You don't think she was forced to do it, do you? Like she has been really quiet these days." says another girl.

...what would he do? you thought to yourself...what would Yeonjun do...If only I was as tall as the Eiffel Tower, this would be way less intimidating and stressful. 

" Wait, you mean like someone bullied her? No wonder she won't talk. She's definitely too scared to utter a single word. Awww my poor Y/N-ni" says one of your closer friends amongst the group, yuna.

" But why would someone bully her? She's always so nice to everyone." said the boy who's been sitting next to you since the start of the new semester." But she has been a bit over the edge lately... But who could it be?..."

Just think...think...think..what would Yeonjun seonbae do..?...Yeonjun..Yeonjun..Yoenjun...'you repeated over and over again'

" Come on guys. No one in our class would do something like that," the class president said upon seeing the insecure glares and anxious looks that travelled across the room. 

...Yeonjun...Yeonjun...Yeonjun...'you said now in a type of whisper that was just below audible' (A/N: Oh no, I wanna close my eyes but it wouldn't matter cuz I already know what's next T~T) 

"Like Y/N hasn't even said anything about it so why are you guys trying to connect dots that aren't even there in the first place." the class president continued in hopes of reassuring everyone that there was absolutely nothing to be worried about. "Like come on everyone, hehe, what would she even say, like 'OH SO THE PERSON BULLYING ME IS-"

She got cut off as you said rather loudly and on very bad timing, " CHOI YEONJUN!"

Suddenly everyones eyes settle on the equally suprised Yeonjun who'd just entered the classroom.

(A/N: Even I felt the secondhand embarrassment from that. But this is a key moment in the character development and story as it will allow you to interact more frequently with the person you 'hate' whilst creating an alibi for yourself but you have to choose your next steps carefully unless you want to end up putting him into a serious mess. Bye. Tell me what you thought of this as well as suggestions in the comment section. Byeee)