The Proposition: PART 2 ( Yeonjun Pov )

~ After School ~ (1st person perspective )

I didn't waste a single second and ran straight to home. I greeted my mom, ran straight to my bed and lay down on it, burying my face into the pillows. 

I couldn't tell whether today had been a good day or a bad one. ' I didn't plan on saying something like that but the words just seemed to come out on their own...Good thing that I came up with a good enough excuse though... Wait, what am I even thinking. It wasn't an excuse. I mean that was a legit reason. I mean why would I even want that. That's not like me at all.'

I could feel how red my face was. This was SO BAD. Why did she agree to it- Maybe she was just in shock and didn't mean it, or maybe she just wanted to end the conversation. There's no way she would actually agree to it. " Haaa...Oh god...why..." I said in a low voice.

~ FLASHBACK ~

" What do I need to do..?.." I heard Y/N say in an adorable manner. She had an innocent look on her face. 

It really wasn't fair. How could she expect me to keep my calm after making a face like that. Her H/C hair were tucked back behind her ears. Her features were as elegant as ever. Her E/C eyes glimmered with wonder. I tilted my head to the right, not noticing how close the two of us were.

" What do you need to do you ask...Hmmm...well, let's see...what could you possibly help me with..." I said, thinking. I took a glance at the worried expression on her face. I secretly smiled a bit, she looked so cute. This thought was quickly followed by another, rather insecure one. ' Does she make that face for every dude that puts her in a difficult position? Does she act like this around everyone? Why all those perverted jerks try talking to her and make inappropriate comments? Why can't I be the only person to see her like this? Why can't I make her feel safe and protected? Why-' you thought

" That's it!" I said. 

" What is it..?." Y/N said, a bit startled by my sudden comment after the long silence.

I looked at her for a moment before finally saying, " I want you to pretend like your my girlfriend."

...oh frick- I just realized how dumb and suspicious it sounded after seeing her reaction. ( A/N: ohhh really!...LOL I laughed so hard that I got a nosebleed. How can someone not think of it as a wierd 'friends with ben*****' scenario 😂☠)

"OH...UMMM...I just meant like a cute couple....Umm I didn't mean it in a weird, creepy way. I just need some help dealing with some fangirls and all that and what better way to do it then this," you said trying to assure her that your motives were pure. " you know what, ...I ...I take it back. I just blurted it-" 

" Yes." I heard her say in a soothing monotone voice.

" What do you mean?.." I ask rather confused.

" I mean that I'll do it. We'll pretend like we made up after the whole argument this morning and that it allowed us to get closer and I'll tell everyone that I realized that I had no reason to hate you after all. That's our alibi before we start acting like a couple. Oh and if your worried about me thinking your a creep or something, then just so you know, I trust you. I know what it's like...Well, not the whole fangirl situation, just the 'its easier to open up to a stranger' thing because you feel like you don't need to put up a front for someone who doesn't know you."

I was completely taken aback by her answer. It made me feel like curling up into a ball. But I felt happy and accomplished at the same time.

" So, we'll set out the base for our alibi at school tomorrow by telling as many people as we know and then we'll act like we broke up when we don't need to pretend anymore." I said slowly, my eyes fixed on her, making sure she wasn't just joking around with me. " So, considering this is Day 1 of 'us as a fake couple' we should probably exchange numbers to keep in touch with eachother."