THIS IS NOT GOING WELL... I hope... (Y/N Pov)

There wasn't a lot you could do in this situation. Simply put you needed to tell everyone what was really happening because this was a bit too extreme of an accusation. 

" He isn't the one that bullied me...NO, what I mean to say is that no one bullied me i the first place... The reason I said his name and why I did all of this in the first place is because..." you said (making your cheeks flush pink) as everyone listened carefully.

"because-"you managed to make out before getting cut off.

" Because I asked her to clean my desk but she thought that it would seem a bit weird and so she ended up doing the rest." you immediately recognized the voice. It was Yeonjun.

But why in the world would he be taking your side in this situation. He doesn't owe you anything. "Maybe he's just being his helpful self", you told yourself.

" Why would you just ask a random girl for a favor like that?," asked Yuna slightly suspicious. " You guys aren't even friends. On the contrary, Y/N hates you. And I'm starting to see why considering that it would mean that you just lied to try and cover for yourself. How do we know that you aren't lying?"

In any other situation you wouldn't like people to bad mouth someone so casually without any solid proof, but Yuna was one of your closest friends and you knew that she only did it to let you know that she was on your side. 

" Yuna, don't worry that's not the case." Yeonjun said calmly." The thing is, my friends gave me a stupid dare that I had to ask you friend here to do something for me. I know I shouldn't have listened but...they're my friends and they know some things that I don't really want exposed. So I asked her to do what she did. I'm sorry for any problems, misunderstandings or offense I may have caused any of you. I acknowledge my mistake and take full responsibility."

" He doesn't have anything to be sorry about!" you said stepping into the conversation rather abruptly." I already knew about the whole 'dare' thing." you lied rather skillfully. 

~A FEW MINUTES LATER~( at PE )

The ruckus had finally cleared up and everyone went back about their business. Everyone was outside playing badminton to prepare for the upcoming sports event. Everyone except you and Yeonjun that is ( A/N: I can feel how thick the air is through my device screen). For some reason both of you were sitting in seats on the opposite ends of the classroom. You faced towards him to see that he was staring at the wall behind him rather intensely.

'Weird' you thought to yourself before remembering something you'd noticed during the "incident" a few minutes ago. You got up and walked across the room, dragging a chair up to his seat before placing it next to him. " May I sit?" you ask hesitantly. " there's something I need to say."

You thought that you should thank him for helping you before. 

" You may," he said so softly that it made your insides churn. You sat down beside him only now noticing how close you were.

" But if your going to thank me then I should just warn you that a simple "thank you" won't do." He said in a deep tone with an unfamiliar seriousness on his face. " There's something you'll need to do for me in return."

You gulped as he drew nearer to you. So close that you could smell the scent of cherry shampoo from his hair.

" What do I need to do...?" you say with a hint of innocence in you voice that you yourself didn't recognize.

( A/N: @o@ I wonder what he means...' acting like i don't already know'. LOL . hope you enjoyed it [^-^] Byeee have an amazing day)