How Could I Forget? ( Y/N pov )

Regardless, the rest of the day went by rather smoothly. You and Yeonjun set the plan into motion. The two of you didn't really have time to talk to each other during the rest of the day. Though when he asked to accompany you on your way back home from school, you accepted the offer without hesitation, considering that this was supposed to be Day 2 after all...

Despite your efforts to start small talk, he didn't talk at all while walking next to you, except the usual nods and shrugs of course. He seemed to have something on his mind. It also seemed to be something important judging by his expression as he stared intently at the ground below.

You reached your house.

You were about to enter after saying goodbye to a somewhat shocked Yeonjun, when suddenly something came to mind.

" How far away is your house?" you asked.

He looked at you for a moment so as to clarify your tone before speaking, " Pretty far away I'd say. I've never really thought about it. I usually just stay at the cafe next to the supermarket for a while to wait for the bus." He said. "Its actually a really convenient place considering that it's an internet cafe." 

You thought about your option for a good 2mins before asking him to come in. " It's be rude for me to just let you leave without at least inviting you in. Plus there were a few guide notes and worksheets I wanted to share with you. Ms. Nam asked me to consult you." He reluctantly came in. You gave him some lemonade and introduced him to your mom before leaving the two to talk while you went upstairs to get changed. You prepared the notes and arranged them in a understandable manner then returned downstairs. It was a strange sight, seeing your mother so curious about him. You managed to save him from any more flash fire questions but he assured you that he found your mother to be a very pleasant person.

You guys talk over about some recommended course books as well as some up coming school projects. He smirked a bit in the middle. Whenever he did that, you had to remind him that this was very serious. But it may have been hard for him to take you seriously in fury slippers.

The two of you talked for what seemed like hours, turns out you had some very similar interests. It was soon time for him to leave and the two of you said your goodbyes to eachother and he thanked your mother for the memorably enlightening conversation as well as the much appreciated hospitality. When you thought back to it, it really had been a good day in the end. He texted you as promised to let you know that he'd gotten back home safely.