The Proposition: PART 1 ( Y/N Pov )

~ AFTER SCHOOL ~( Y/N POV )

After school you didn't stay any longer then you had to and went straight home, making your way up to your bedroom upstairs where you frantically changed clothes and then finally lay down on your F/A ( Favourite Aesthetic ) bed. You put your phone next next to you, closed your eyes and waited. You had no idea exactly what it was that you expected but regardless it made you anxious.

 At some point ( A/N: Some point meaning about 5mins later cuz your newly found ADHD was kicking in...Y/N, you never cease to amaze me...SOOO much patience ) you get up and decide you should finish up your homework. Though it took you longer to do than usual. Probably because your mind kept going back to the conversation you had had with Yeonjun at school and the conclusive "deal" it had come to. 

It was really very strange you thought to yourself. Definitely not something he would say to someone so out of the blue. But then again, you reminded yourself, you didn't REALLY know anything about him other then what you assumed. Although you were more observant than most people and were comparatively good at reading people, that still didn't mean anything until you can truly get close to them and interact with them in their 'comfort zone'. For all you knew, he could be nothing like what you had imagined, whether it be for better or for worse. ' I don't know-'

Your thoughts get interrupted by the sound of your phone's notification bell. You slowly went to check what it was. IT WAS ... it was just your friend Yuna sending funny GIF's trying to cheer you up since she still thought you had been through a "traumatic" day due to the long face you had pulled at the end of school. "Haaa..." you sighed. You were lucky to have her. She was a good friend. Though, just like you, she also had bad timing. 

You put the phone back. As soon as you did so, the notification bell rang again. Although you were sure it was her again, you still picked it up to check if it was something urgent. Upon seeing the phone's screen light up, showing the message, your face turned white. 

He really was serious.

Choi Yeonjun:

Are you sure you want to do this?