Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Duel" Both Carl and Sylvio yelled as their Duel starts.

Sylvio: 4000
Carl: 4000

"So, Mister Tough guy. Since you are so confident, how about you go first?" Sylvio said to the ravenette male who nodded.

"With pleasure" he said as he drew a card and looks at all the cards he drew "I place two cards face down and end my turn" he said which Carl left Sawatari completely dumbfounded.

Two face-down cards materialized on Carl's field as he ended his turn, upon his declaration, Sylvio and his three goons all exploded into laughter, obviously not knowing that going all out on the first turn is not the best idea in this type of game.

"That's it? You came up all strong and that's all you can do?" Sylvio asked.

Carl smirked "Against an idiot like you, I don't have to do any big moves" he replied making Sylvio growl at him.

"Is he really not going to play anything else?" Frederick asked.

"Don't worry, I think he just wanted to see how his opponent plays before doing any big moves, his two cards must have good effects if he was willing to not summon a monster" Tate reassures his chubby friend.

Yuya nodded in agreement "That's right. The duel just begun, and we just have to wait and see what happens next..." he said before looking back at the duel

"Watch a real move! My turn! As my opponent controls at least 2 spell or trap cards, I can Special Summon, Escher the Frost Vassal from my hand in attack mode!" Sylvio stated as a warrior with armor that was seemingly made out of ice appeared on his field and it seemed to be levitating off the ground.

Escher the Frost vassal: Atk/800

"Then I release the Frost Vassal to summon, Mobius the Frost Monarch!" he added. 

His warrior turned into particles letting in its place a new warrior appears this one was slightly larger and had white armor made of ice like his previous monster.