Chapter 9 -Melo's Origin-

A/N: this Chapter is a Complete Flashback involving the origin of one of my Characters(ocs) and with that and also a warning in advance there will be smut a head in this chapter, so you're warned, and with that enjoy the Flashback chapter.

Third Person's POV

It was a happy peaceful day in Barian world where the people were living in peace and harmony in that place there a little boy name Camillus Heir to the throne of Barian but he's treated like a normal kid by everyone as much as he grew up treating everyone like an equal, a friend everyone loved Camillus he has a older brother the current king of Barian Ragna, who Camillus looks up to and loves very much as he love Camillus, despite his duties he always has time but like many others from praises there's people that despite him for being childish and that he should act more royalty and mature like his older brother. Did their words hurt him? of course they did, but that didn't stop him from changing who he is...but their word hunts his life but he hides it from everyone else so he doesn't burden anyone. One day Barian wasn't as peaceful as it usually was it's getting fallen after a huge destruction.

"Take every citizen and get them as far away possible!" A tall white hair male stated as he put on his duel disk.

The male is a young adult with white spiky hair and heterochromia: his left eye being green and his right being red, a side effect from assimilating the Blue Grimoire into his body. His clothing consists of a hybrid of modern, futuristic and old features. He wears a vibrant red sleeved jacket with two long thin tails hanging from the back. Under it is a black shirt with three red belts and also several belts covering his right arm. He wears a pair of black gloves with a red shell on the backs of the hands. His right arm is a black mechanical prosthetic made of the Blue Grimoire, after having lost his original arm when he was younger. The shell opens up to reveal the grimoire whenever he utilizes it. He wears a black hakama and steel-toed red boots. He also has a small black birthmark on the center of his chest. The Male has a bright green stud earring on his left ear, not on the lobe of the ear but further up.

"Your highness your people are currently evacuating Barian, what's next?" one of the guards asked the White hair male.

"Take Camillus with you I don't want him to be in this fall" He ordered.

"that will only leave you alone..." the male wearing a knight armor stated.

"I am aware of it..." He said.

"Big brother!" they heard a familiar shout they turn and see a white and orange hair male running up to them wearing a gown that you can easily confused it with a dress "Brothers the people are leaving Barian, we must catch up with them!" he tells the male in red who sighed and walk up to him "Brother?" Camillus asked looking at his brother confusedly.