Chapter 6

-Recap-

Carl's POV

"Chairman Fava's flavor factory?" Yuya read the sign before realizing something "this is the address where the duel's supposed to be" he said as he pulls out his duel disk and looks up at the address that I'm for sure Nico gave him.

"Oh, your first duel is today? lucky me, I'll be able to see you duel" I said "Looks like Mr. Smiley is doing a great job" I added.

"You've come to the right place Yuya" Nico appeared out of nowhere making Yuya jump as I catch him carrying him bride style. Nico makes a "after you" gesture "step right in" he said as I put Yuya back down.

"it's in here" Yuya questioned pointing at the factory as Nico nodded and pushes Yuya inside "Hey you sure about this?" he asked.

"In you go!" Nico stated ignoring Yuya's questions before looking back at me "you're welcome to join us, Mr. Carmine" he said.

I nodded "I was gonna follow you guys anyway, thanks" I said as I catch up to them and with that the three of us went inside the factory.

-up to the chapter-

Carl's POV

We walked in and we didn't see nothing but a kitchen with a few people Yuya seems to be falling in a trance I then reminded something I pull out a turkey sandwich and shove it in his mouth his eyes widen while taking a bite.

"S-So good!~" he moans at the taste which made me a bit embarrassed but laugh nervously as Yuya finished eating the sandwich in an instant.

"Allow me to introduce you to your celebrity opponent, the king of the kitchen, Reed Pepper!" We hear Nico from the monitors of the room some chefs cheered as the mentioned male bowed.

'Who?' Me and the fortune Ladies questioned as I sweat drop.

Reed is a young man with orange hair, featuring a pinkish red bang that hangs down at the front. He also has pale skin and freckles. His main feature is that his eyes are shown as being shut or squinting, only opening them when being dramatic or in shock. Reed's outfit consists of a white undershirt covered by a light pink shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark blue waistcoat and red tie. He also wears cream pants with a yellow pattern going round each leg alongside brown shoes.

"So, You're Yuya Sakaki, Nice to meet you" Reed said as he walks up to us, I jumped back once I see Nico appearing in front of us

"Could you give us a warning next time!?" I asked.

"S-Sorry force of habit" Nico apologized before looking back at Yuya "Reed Pepper is a very famous celebrity chef who has a huge following among those who wish to introduce a dash of delish into their drearily flavorful free lives" He explained before my stomach growls making them look at me.

I look "d-don't mind me!" I said laughing nervously.

"Sound like somebody's a little hungry" Reed said.