Chapter 23

A/N: so... I have to skip a few episodes so I can bring a focus to Riven since he's the only oc who doesn't have a focus chapter so here my long-waited chapter, so you can get to know Riven a bit more as a Character, his Origin chapter will come out soon and also thank you for the 4k reads.

Riven's POV

I'd drove to the Iceberg Zone, and I see a Familiar Duel runner as I drove as I see Yugo and Yuto with someone else driving towards them once I get closer the third person is actually a female and she looked similar to Rin only different is that Rin has green hair and brown eyes while this girl has pink hair and blue eyes.

"Hey!" I yelled getting their attention.

Yugo looked at me and his eyes light up "Riven!" he run towards me and buries his face in my man-boobs before letting go "Hey now all three of us are together again, well four if you count Weiss" he said.

Yuzu tilted her head "Carl?" she questioned.

'Oh now I get it this is the Yuzu girl Carl talked about, he wasn't kidding when he said that she looked Similar to Rin' I thought while looking at the pink hair female, I shook my head "My name is Riven; you see Yugo and I are from the Synchro Dimension, and our friend Rin look similar to you only with different hair and eye color" I explained to her which she widen her eyes and then nodded seemly like she understood.

"Alright, now what do we do-" Yuto tried to ask before Yuzu bracelet light up which made Yuto widen his eyes "Not again!" he stated as Yugo, Yuzu and I suddenly got transported along with our duel runners leaving Yuto standing in the snow zone alone.

"w-what happened" Yuto questioned with shock.

-little time skip-

I open my eyes and looks around and I see a familiar green side hill and realized that we're back home "Huh?" I questioned and looked at the other girl who still unconscious I crawl towards her and shake her "Hey, hey wake up, Yuzu wake up" I call her which she slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me "you're waking up, I was worry you weren't able to wake up" I said a I move away for her to sit up "I understand that you have lots of questions, but for now all I can say is that you're not in home dimension anymore..." I explained making Yuzu widen her eyes out of fear.

"w-where are we!? Are we in the Fusion Dimension?" She nervously asked.

I shook my head "no but I think your bracelet transported us to the Synchro Dimension" I explained.

Yuzu looks at her Bracelet with shock "Wow I can't believe it" she said we both look down and we see Yugo working on his runner "So... what's your relationship between the two of you?" Yuzu then decided to ask me.

"We're friends but there's something that made me feel like we're more, but I can't ring a bell of what it was, is like I know him, but I just can't remember him" I explained in a sad tone.

Yuzu looked at me with sadness "Y-You have amnesia?" she questioned as I nodded "I'm so sorry" she apologized.

I shook my head "is okay you were curious that's all" I reassure her "So obviously you're not Rin, but I want to know... what's your name?" I asked her although I already know who she is, but I want to hear it from her.

"My name is Yuzu Boyle" She introduces herself.

"Well Yuzu allow me to introduce ourselves, my name is Riven" I said before pointing at Yugo who's doing a check up on his duel runner "and that guy over there that look like your other friend is Yugo" I explained.

"Good as new, she's purring like a kitten now" we hear Yugo saying as he gets up after checking on it, he then looks at us "I thought I had to replace the thrusters, luckily they just needed to be retabulated spare parts are pretty hard to find around here" he added.