Chapter 28

Third Person's POV

"Is our special guest enjoy their stay"

"When we brought them over our tagines were uncooperative so they're setting down for the moment" 

"So is time I pay those guys a visit, personally" he said as he sees the screens of Celina, Melo, Carl, Riven, And Ace sitting together in the same cell.

-meanwhile-

The four boys were sitting together and sighed to one another.

"At least is good to know that you guys are okay" Melo said

Ace shrugs "so what can I say is better than having a talk with a stranger who think they know better than yourself" he said.

"Hate to be the one telling you this, but I have to disagree" Riven said "I'm for sure dad will break out of our cell in three... two... one-" he said before the wall get taken down making the four boys cover themselves and their arms glow and a barrier appeared protecting the four boys.

"Huh?" the four boys look over and see a helicopter door and opens revealing to be Weiss "Weiss!" they stated.

"Ready for a ride?" he questioned as he moved to the side and tosses the boy's duel disk at them "come on, the others must be waiting for us on the other side" he said as the four boys jumped in the helicopter and they then flew off.

"Guys!" they all hear Blaze yelling from the co-pilot seat with Uncle Kaoru flying the Helicopter "looks like your friends are in trouble" he said as he the five boys look and see Yuya and the others in the ocean while being pointed with spotlights.

an idea pop in Carl's mind and looks at Ace, Melo, and Weiss "how good you are in speaking Korean?" he asked making Ace Melo and Weiss tilted their heads.

-meanwhile-

"I am responsible for keeping order in this fair city my name is Jean-Michel Roget, I came personally end your escape attend for good" the male said before meeting with a blizzard and pink smoke covered the sea with Yuya and the others in it

"Melo..." the group hear Yuto muttering hearing a music echoing the area which confuses everyone as a yellow, orange, blue, and pink spotlights were pointing at the top of the building revealing familiar monsters flying around showing silhouettes of four guys striking different poses.

And the silhouettes walk off as four people appeared to the roof surprising everyone.

"Carl!" Yuya called.

"Melo!" Yuto added.

"Ace, And Riven are here too!" David added.

then the four pose again as Melo and Ace starts singing the first part of the verse

Melo: Kick in the door, waving the coco'
팝콘이나 챙겨 껴들 생각 말고
I talk that talk, runways I walk-walk
눈 감고, pop-pop, 안 봐도 척

Ace: One by one, then two by two
내 손끝 툭 하나에 다 무너지는 중
가짜 쇼 치곤 화려했지
Makes no sense, you couldn't get a dollar out of me

"What are they doing?" Crow questioned before hearing a sound he looks over and sees Eli waving at him "Follow me" Crow said as he and the others swim away towards a edge and Eli guide them to a somewhere to hide.