Chapter 14

Third Person's POV

Carl and Yuya joined the others in the crowd as they see Sora and Shay in the arena Carl knew that this duel would show Sora's psychotic side towards Shay which will leave Yuya and the others Questioned 'I don't think it'll be the right time to tell them about Sora's true intentions yet even though they'll know anyway' Carl thought before looking at Yuya 'plus...Yuya and Yuto will meet each other which is something...right?' he added.

Carl sighed "you know something do you?" he heard his mom asking him.

Carl sighed again "I can't hide anything from you can I?" he questioned "you see, Sora's one of those classmates who I'm not as close with as the others I just have a feeling that he can be cute looking, but he could use that innocent act to hide from a side that no one had seen in him" Carl said.

Mari nodded "yeah I feel you I uses to know people similar to Sora, they're not duelists but they were surprising ones in many ways" she tells her son.

Carl looks at his mom and sighed "yeah...mom" Carl said before starting to feel nervous.

"Yes?" she asked. 

Carl looked at her for a moment before shaking his head "I'll tell you after the duel" he said which his mom nodded.

"It's time for today's fourth mega match up! it's You Show's Sora Perse versus Leo Institute's Shay Obsidian!" Nico announces as Sora and Shay are walking in the field and the crowd cheered for them.

'I have a bad feeling about this match up' Carl thought.

"Oh yeah Sora!" Skip cheered.

"Come on Sora you can make it three in a row" Gong said.

As he hears the others cheering Carl forced a smiled but couldn't help but feeling worried about the outcome of this duel 'there's Shay' he thought.

"there's our friend" Carl then hear Yuya saying clearly.

Carl turns his head to the side and leans forward and looks at Yuzu who he knew she has something to say "I can't believe Shay's dueling with the Leo institute after all the drama he had with Julia, the whole thing doesn't make sense. Shay was the one who attack Julia's professor, and all those LID students" Yuzu said which something made Carl smirked a bit but shakes his head "Julia wanted to make him pay I'd never seen anyone so determine to take someone down, I don't know what happened between them in that duel, but when I saw that Shay was dueling for Julia's school, she acted like nothing was never wrong between them" she then said.

Carl nodded "is true is like something or someone had done something to wipe that memory not just her but to Kit and Dipper as well, they seemed pretty chill with him" he tells them.

"You're right something weird is going on here, that Xyz monster he summoned it knocked me away like it was real or something" Yuya said with furrowed brows remembering that incident before heading to duel Pierre he goes forward "Sora, be careful don't let your guard down" Yuya warns the sky-blue male in the arena who heard him.

Sora waves at Yuya "don't you worry, just sit there, relax and enjoy the show, it's my turn to entertain you" Sora responded as Carl furrowed.

"Yuya" Carl said which Yuya turn his head to Carl who shakes his head "we can't do anything right now, but I have a feeling that something unexpected he'll throw that not even us will know" he half lied which it seemed to be convincing to Yuya as he walks back to his seat and sits next to his secret boyfriend Carl sees the unsureness in Yuya's expression, snakingly Carl holds Yuya's hand and intertwining their fingers "I'm sure it must be nothing to worry too much, we know how Rise Falcon works... but I have a feeling that Sora knows what's he going to do" he then said which Yuya seemed to have calmed down and looks at Carl and smiled at him.