Chapter 7

A/N: Warning, in this chapter there will be a slight bit of homophobia slur so be aware of that, don't comment that I didn't warn you

Carl's POV

After walking home alone since Skip told Yuya to go and Find Yuzu...again since I know that she's only training with Sora in mastering fusion summoning and Yuto spying on them...again I hope Melo finds him.

"Hey Carl!" I heard a familiar yell, once I look back and I see Sora running up to me.

"Sora? What are you doing here? I thought you were training with Yuzu?" I asked him.

"I was until Yuya and Yuzu went off somewhere together I begin to question your "sibling" type of bond" he said making me frown a bit.

"I recommend not to assume things, Sora" I tell him.

"Why...Jealous?" He then asked.

I look at Sora "I'm not Jealous Sora, they said it before and I'll say it again for them, they were friends since what I believe they wore diapers, no one will break that fact not even us" I said as I look back front crossing my arm.

Sora raises his arms in defense "I was just teasing you don't need to be upset" he said.

"Just don't bother me with that" I said as I walk a head.

"Wait Carl, this is the direction of Yuya's home" Sora said.

I stopped and looked at Sora again "I know I live across his home, and you're not allow to enter my home unless I invite you over" I said which Sora nodded.

"Fair..." he then said.

I nodded "see you around Sora" I said as I walk to my house door.

As I walk home, I head to shower since my parents weren't home yet due to their work.

-little time skip-

Yuya's POV

My mom was walking towards to me with dinner.

"Yuzu says her bracelet glows?" She asked.

I nodded "Totally mom she also says that whenever it happens either me or Carl show up" I explained "of course she's just trying to pull my leg" I added.

"No Yuzu bracelet must have some kind of sensor that can detect you and Carl when you're near" mom then said.

"Great I'm being tracked like a lost dog, and so does Carl...Carl" I said before looking down at my food and smiled thinking of eating with Carl one

"Dreaming of Carl again?" I hear Sora's voice from the sides.

"Wait why are you always showing up here at dinner time!?" I questioned him who hung his tongue out at me.

"Because I'm hungry, it isn't my fault your mom is the best cook on the planet" he said.

Mom seems flattered at this "Aren't you the sweetest, I just hope that my cooking can live up to your expectations. I made a brand-new dish today called spinach surprise, here" she said as she places another plate of food in front of Sora.

"Why does all this stuff look so healthy?" I asked.

"doesn't it look delish? these are all brain food recipes I got from Reed. He told me that your next duel will be a real battle of wits, so I decided to energize your neurons, bon appetite" Mom said to Sora.

"Yay!" Sora cheered before clapping his hands together "thank you!" he said before taking cholate sauce on the sardines.

"now, now I've told you a hundred times before we each have our own tastes and you have no right to be judgmental. Personally, I find it charming when Sora put peanut butter on scrambled eggs and ketchup on his Ice cream" mom said as some of the stray she found rubbing its face on her leg.