Introduction

Kim Taehyung about to got married with his lover Park Bogum, cousin of his best friend Park Jimin. On the day of their wedding some black suit people came and kidnapped him and he lost his conscious due to fear. When he got his conscious back, he found himself in a dark room.

He was trying very hard to figure out where he was and how to escape from there, that's when he met the person whom he rejected some years back, Jeon Jungkook.

They used to be best friends. But years after when they met again, they were no more friends. Tae learned that this Jungkook was way more different than the Jungkook who used to be his best friend.

Things tuned out different when he got to know about the obsession of Jungkook over him.

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL UNTIL IT TURNS INTO OBSESSION.

••••••••••

Name : Jeon Jungkook

Age : 25

About him :  Rude, Arrogant, Psycho.
He got rejected 5 years ago by his best friend whom he love the most. He didn't stand the rejection. First he thought he could move on but as time passed he could even get him out of his mind. He started to stalk the person. He wanted to get his first love at any cost. He started to connect with the underworld and became the mafia king. He is known as JJK.

Parents : He lost his parents 5 years ago in a car accident.

Relationship : Single, obsessed over someone.

Friends :  Min Yoongi, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Jung Hoseok.

Name : Kim Taehyung

Name : Kim Taehyung

Age : 24

About him : Sweet, beautiful, kind.
He worked in a office as he wanted to start his own company. His hobby is painting and watching thai dramas. He is just a simple boy who living his life as every normal person do. But one day he got kidnap by his ex best friend and his life turned upside down.