7. You are mine

JUNGKOOK'S POV,

I was waiting in the car for the right time. I got a call from Hobi hyung. I picked up the call.

On call,

"Hello hyung"

"This is the time"

I smirked and gestured the bodyguards, everyone got out from the cars. I was walking in the front while my bodyguards were walking behind me. We entered the venue. Everyone got scared looking at me as my bodyguards were holding guns. I really felt satisfied seeing people scared.

Everyone in the hall started to run. After they left , my bodyguards locked the door. I walked to the groom who was looking at me with God knows what emotion, I didn't care.

"Jeon Jungkook" The groom said, I didn't even remember his name and I didn't want to remember. I smirked at him. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "To take what's mine" I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "I come here to take Tae with me" I said. He got angry and about to throw a punch on my face but my bodyguards were fast enough to hold him and tied him with a chair in front of me.

"Do you really think Tae will go with you?" He asked. I got angry. I punched him on his face. "Yess, he will" I said.

"He loves me not you, he loves me and will always love me, he never ever loved you and never will" He said on my face and I lost my shit. I started to punch him and he started to laugh at me, I got more angry. I punched him very hard and he started to cough blood.

"I will make him love me" I said punching him. If hobi hyung didn't stop me, that would be his last day on the earth.

I sat on the chair like a king, that's when I saw my petal was coming with his father. He was looking so beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes from him. As soon as he entered the hall, he frowned. He was looking here and there, trying to figure out the situation. His long eyelashes were so beautiful. My heart was beating crazily.

He didn't notice me till now, he was looking worried and running towards me. No he was not looking at me but that boy.I clenched my fist. He ran to the boy and started to cry and tried to untie him. My bodyguards were about to hold him but I glared at them.

"G..gumiee, w..what h..happened to you?A..are you o..okay?" He cried out while untie his hands. I wanted to go to him and snatched him from the shitty boy.

"What's going on here?" My petal's father looked around. "Who are you?" His father asked to me. He was about to come towards me but my bodyguards were quick enough to hold him.

"I...I'm okay Tae, y..you go b..back" The boy said caressing my petal's cheeks. How dare he! "Leave my father" he cried out while running towards his father.

"Who are you huhh? What do you want?" His father yelled at me angrily. One of a bodyguard pulled out his gun and pointed at his father. I walked towards them.

"Jungkook~" My petal said and fainted there because one of my guard sprayed chloroform on his face. I was quick enough to hold him. As soon as I held him, I felt current in my whole body.

That's when I saw two person entered the venue, Jimin and my petal's mom.

They looked surprised when they entered. "What's going ~ Jungkook?" Jimin looked at me surprisingly. I smirked.

"Omg Bogum" His mother yelled. My guards held her and tied everyone with the chairs. "What do you want huhh?" His father yelled again. I was about to say something.

"Tae~ He wants Tae" I heard Jimin sighed. "Don't do this Jungkook, he will hate you" He said to me. I got angry. I picked up my petal in bridal style. "LEAVE MY SON" His father yelled. His mother was crying. His boyfriend and Jimin were yelling at me.

It was enough for me. I didn't want to hurt any of them as they are my petal's close persons so, I walked towards the door. "LEAVE HIM" They cried.

"I WILL SEND YOU BEHIND THE BARS" His father yelled while trying to untie his hands. "Try harder" I said and left.

"Kook, I got some important work, I have to go" Hobi hyung said. I nodded and he left.

I got into the car with my petal in my arms. I sat down and placed him in my lap. Driver started the engine. I locked the small door between the driver seat and the back seat as I didn't want anyone to look at my petal.

I looked at my petal's face. He was way beyond my imagination. He was ethereal. I caressed his cheeks with my trembling hands. It was like a dream to me. How much was I waiting for this day to hold him in my arms! Everyday I had dreamt about him. How desperate I was !! Finally the day came.

I hugged him dearly to my heart. I love him so much but why can't he see my love? I am in love with him from the last 7 years but why can't he love me back? I tried.. I tried many times to forget him. But the more I want to forget, the more I fell for him. I could never get him out from my heart. I tried to date girls even boys but no one could replace him in my heart. My heart only beats for him.

Can't you see my love for you? Can you see the craziness? Can't you hug me dearly? Can't you stay with me for my entire life? Can't you give me a small place in your heart? Can't you love me for once?

I saw some water drops on my petal's face. That's when I realized, I was crying. I wiped away those tears. "I will make you fall for me petal" I smiled at him. I hugged him once again.

"No one can separate you from me, not even you. Finally YOU ARE MINE" , I smirked.

^°^°^°^°^

Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter of the book.

Or is it boring???

Don't be a silent reader.
Feel free to comment down and share your opinion.

And sorry for the grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.

Thank you
Have a nice day/ night .