8. Don't you dare to look at My Petal

JUNGKOOK'S POV,

After some hours,

I took him in bridal style and entered in my mansion. I decorated my mansion with my petal's favourite things with my own hands.

I went to our bedroom and lied him down on the bed. Then I sat next beside him. I can't just take off my eyes from him. How can he be so beautiful?

"I love you", I said and kissed on his forehead and tugged him in a soft duvet and then went downstairs.

"Everyone here in a second", I ordered. In a blink of second everyone gathered in the hall. " I don't want any of you to look at my petal, always lower your head whenever he is around, don't you dare to look at him or else you know the consequences well", I said with my deep hoarse voice. Everyone nodded their head immediately. I smirked. I liked the fear in their eyes. "Go", I said and in a blink of second everyone ran away.

I got back to my room. My petal was still sleeping. "Beautiful", I murmured. I locked the room and went to washroom for taking a quick shower. I was taking shower that's when I heard someone was yelling. I quickly wrapped the towel in my torse and went out immediately.

I was my petal was banging on the door and shouting. "Please someone open the door, lemme go", He was shouting. I went towards him.

"Petal", I called. He flinched. "Koo", My petal called me. That was the best feelings in the world. How sweetly my name was called just now. No one called me this sweetly. His honey tone voice, I would die anytime.

"Koo, where am I? I wanna go home, today is my wedding Koo", He cried out. "Yess, today is your wedding", I smiled at him. "Then why am I here?", He asked.

"Calm down petal, sit here" , I said and made him sat on the bed. "You are going to live here with me from now on", I said holding his hands so lovingly.

"What? What are you saying?", He stood up. "We are gonna get married petal", I said calmly. "What the hell? Why would I marry you? I am gonna marry Bog~"

"Don't you dare to take his name from your beautiful mouth petal, from now on you are mine, only mine" I said holding my anger. He hate it when he took others name from his mouth.

He ran to the door and started to bang again. "Someone please open the door".
"Do you really think you can go?", I asked. "Shut up and lemme go", He shouted.

I ignored his words and went towards him. I pulled him towards me and hugged him. He tried to free himself. I held him tighter and smelled his addictive scent. He smelled so nice. It's my favourite. "Leave me, what are you doing?", He shouted. "Stop shouting petal", I said.

I left him. I couldn't wait to make him mine. "I thought of marrying you later but let's get married today petal, I can't wait to make you mine", I said. He slapped me. "How dare you?", He said. I gritted my teeth but said nothing, how can I say something to my petal.

I went towards my closet and brought out a box of ring. "Wait here", I said and left to dressing room and messaged my guards to arrange everything for our marriage. After a while I cameback and saw Petal was trying to open the window. "You can't runaway petal", I smiled at him.

"What petal huhh? Stop calling me petal", He shouted at me. "How can I when you are so fragile like a petal?" I said. "Let's go" I said and held his hand. He yanked my hand. "Leave me, I am not gonna marry you" He shouted.

"I don't wanna force you but you left no choice" I massaged his temples and called one of guard. I turned my phone towards my petal. He gasped as soon as he saw one of my men was pointing gun from a far on his mother's forehead.