3. A Date with My Boyfriend

TAEHYUNG'S POV,

Ahhh, finally I am home. Now I can watch my thai drama peacefully. I grabbed my laptop from the desk and settle myself on the bed comfortably.

I was about to open the laptop, I heard a loud knock on my door. Ahh mummy ghost....

"Why you always lock your door huhh?" I heard mom yelling from outside. Now what did she want??? Phewww!!

I got off from the bed and opened the door. She barged in. "How can you forget everything stupid?" She yelled at me. What did I forget ? The new thai drama ? Or the episode of doreamon?

"You are going to get married in a week stupid fellow" She rolled her eyes. "I am going to married??" I asked being dumbfounded. "Ahhhhh!!! Stupid" She angrily left my room.

What does she even want???? She barged in to tell me that in a week I am going to marry?? I widened my eyes in the realization. Yesss... I am going to marry. But isn't I am too young? Wait what even I am saying!!!

I ran to downstairs. "Mom but whom will I will marry to??" I asked and got a smack on my head. Ouchh!! It hurts mom.

"You have a boyfriend stupid ass" She said. I have a boyfriend??? And I didn't even know??? How can everyone know about that but I don't-

Wait Bogumieeee?????

I ran back to my room. Oh shitt!! He told me to call him and i again forgot. I picked up my phone from the night stand and dailed his number. After sometimes of ringing, he picked up the call.

"Heyy Tae, how are you?" He asked as soon as he picked up the call. "I am good, what about you gumiee?" I asked. "I am good too" He smiled. I know I can't see his smile but I can feel that he smiled when he said that.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asked to me. "Yess" I replied as tomorrow is Sunday and I am totally free. "Let's go for our wedding shopping" He said. Wow, I will choose a white suit. I will look like an angel, everyone will be drooling over my beauty, I flipped my imaginary hair.

"Tae, are you there?" His voice interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah yeah" I said. "Okay then I will pick you up , be ready at 10" He said. "Okie gumie" I replied. "Good night then" He said. "Good night, I love you" I said. "Love you too bae" He said and cut the call.

Now I will watch the new thai drama "Kinnporsche". I heard that this series is so good, I didn't get time to watch it, now I will watch it. I started the series and I already started to drool over the male lead. Wow he is so handsome. I completed all the series and went to sleep at 6 in the morning. The series was so good. Mafia!! Aren't the mafias so hot? I wonder how a mafia look like in real life.

.

.

.

"WAKE UP TAE" I heard yelling from downstairs, wait who is this kind lady who is calling my name beautifully? I don't know any lady who will call me like that early in the morning. I want to wake up daily with this honey tone.

"ARE YOU WAKING UP OR I WILL THROW YOUR LAPTOP IN THE DUSTBIN, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" I heard a whisper yell just behind my door. This is definitely my mom. Where did the kind lady go?

I woke up lazily and opened my door. Mom again barged in. "Bogum is here, get ready quickly" She said. Ohh so that's why she is calling me sweetly?? How mean!!

"Stop zoning out, He is here from the last 15 minutes, get ready stupid" She said and left quickly. I went to the washroom and did my morning routine. I wrapped the towel in my torso and got out from the washroom.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed as I saw Bogum was sitting on my bed, looking at my half naked body. "Yehh Tae, it's me" He said and about to come towards me. I quickly picked up my clothes which are placed on the bed and ran into washroom again.

So yeahh, we are in a relationship for 5 years but we never did that, you know what I mean. We kissed but not more than that because I am not really comfortable to do that things. I don't know why but I am not ready yet. And I am really a shy person so it's hard for me to you know do those staffs.

I wore my dress quickly and got out from the washroom. Bogum was still sitting on the bed. "Hey" I smiled at him awkwardly. "Oh hey Tae" He smiled back. He is so sweet, he never try to do anything against my will that's the main reason I fell for him more.

I combed my hair and wore the bracelet which I have from the past 7 years. "Let's go" I said. He smiled and got up. Then we went to the shopping mall and first we had our breakfast.

After shopping for our wedding, we ate our lunch and went to the movie. I whined like a baby for going to the nearby amusement park but he called me a baby and dragged me to the theatre. A boring movie was playing there. I don't like to watch this type of movie. I love to see bl series. If I bring my laptop, I could peacefully watch the series "Deep blue kiss".

After 2 hours the movie is finally came to an end and I woke up from my sleep when Bogum called me. Yess I was sleeping all the time why not I was bored and I didn't get much sleep last night so yeah..

We were sitting on his car. "Want to go somewhere or your home?" He asked. I yawned. "Home, I am so tired , I need to sleep" I said. "Okay bae, let's go" He said and dropped me home. I offered him to come inside but he said something important came up so he needed to go.

I got freshen up and laid on my bed as I am really tired. I am happy that I am going to marry the love of my life. In a week we will be together forever. I smiled to myself thinking about him.

We are together for 5 years and I never fell out from love. He also showered me with his love. I was thinking about him and those beautiful memories which we made together. That's when my eyes fell on the bracelet on my hand and my smiled dropped.

"Jungkook~"

^°^°^°^°^

1187 words

Guys, I have changed kdramas to thai dramas as I really don't know anything about kdramas.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Don't be a silent reader.
Feel free to comment down and share your opinion.

And sorry for the grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.

Thank you
Have a nice day/ night