1. The not so Good Morning

TAEHYUNG'S POV,

"KIM TAEHYUNG, GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE" I heard someone yelling my name. Last night I was watching "Together" series , that's why I didn't get much time. This series is one of my favourite thai drama. Omo the top male character is so handsome, I have a huge crush on him. Like really a huge one.

"WILL YOU WAKE UP OR I HAVE TO COME" I again heard yelling from the downstairs. If I won't wake up now she will probably continue this and won't lemme sleep peacefully. Ohh.. She?? I mean my mom.

I woke up lazily from my bed. "YAHH I AM UP" I said or else she would yell more. I went to the washroom to do my morning routine. After brushing my teeth and showering, I came out from the washroom and wore a white shirt with a formal pant.

I looked at the mirror and i fell in love

I looked at the mirror and i fell in love... Omoo i was looking so beautiful. I admired myself why not because I love myself.

"IF YOU DONE DROOLING OVER YOUR UGLY FACE , COME DOWNSTAIRS" My mom yelled again. How can she call my handsome face ugly when she is the ugliest one here? I made a "wtf" face.

Then I picked up my bag and ran to downstairs as I was getting late. As soon as I stepped into the downstairs my nostrils met with smell of some magical food. Did mom cooked some delicious food? But it's really rare.

"Heyy you stupid ass, stop spacing out or you will be late" Mom yelled making me came out from my thoughts. I rolled my eyes and pulled out one of a chair and sat on it while putting my bag in the other chair. Where is dad??

"Heyy Tae, good morning" Dad said while coming to the dining table. I smiled at him and wished him back. Dad doesn't wish mom? Did they fight? Ohh why is mom glaring at me? I gave her a "what-i-did" look.

"Stop wasting your time, eat the food and get out from my house" She said while glaring at me. Her house?? Really?? Who are me and dad then? Servants? No way. I am working in a office and they paid me well and- Oh shit!!! Office!! I am getting late, the boss will again nag me.

I hurriedly stuffed the food in my mouth and ran towards the door. I wore socks and the shoe hurriedly. Why I have to wore this things?? Is it that necessary to wear formal shoes? What would happen if I wear a slipper? Ohh I hate shoes-

I ran out and locked the door. Oh shit I forgot the bag. I again ran inside. "MOM, I FORGET MY BAG" I shouted. "DON'T YOU DARE TO STEP IN WITH YOUR DIRTY SHOES" She warned. "Okay I am not coming, give the damn bag, I am getting late" I said. She nodded while rolling her eyes and came up with the bag.

I snatched the bag from her and about to ran again but

THUD

My head bumped onto the wooden door and I fell down. What a day!! "Tae, are you okay?" Dad asked worriedly while coming towards me and mom?? where did she go? Enjoying her burger? Seriously? How could she?

I got up hurriedly. "Yess, I am okay dad, don't worry" I said and made sure to open the door this time and ran all the way to the bus stand. I was impatiently waiting for the bus to come while cursing at myself for not waking up earlier. Can't the time be stopped for some years? And lemme sleep?? I just want to sleep peacefully and the cruel world is always against me. Why God?? Why can't you show some mercy on this poor kid?

"Are you coming or not?" I heard an irritated tone. Who the f - oohh it's my best friend, Jimin who was glaring at me while peeking his head out from the window of the bus?? Wait.. When did the bus come?

"Yahh, you stupid bitch, get on or else you'll miss the bus" Jimin yelled at me. I nodded and got on the bus and sat down beside him. "What are you thinking huhh?" Jimin pissed off. "I.. I.. Hehe, it's nothing chimchim" I said showing the strongest weapon of mine. .. My puppy eyes.

"Hm okay okay" He said and again faced the window. I smirked. Who can resist the great Kim Taehyung's puppy eyes huhh?? Wait.. Jimin was went on a date with Yoongi hyung yesterday and he didn't even care to say anything about that. How can he? I always say everything to him even if it is about my poop. Ohh no not that I think !!

Wait, who the heck is this boy? Why is he glaring at me all the time, like why??
I didn't steal his food or did I?? Oh no Tae what you did? will he kill you just for food? For FOOD? But wait I don't even know him, why would I steal his food?

"Chim" I called but didn't get any reply. I looked at his side, he was listening to music with his headphone on? Without me? This is not my chim. He always offer me to listen to the music whenever we are together even sometimes he forces me but what happen to him today?? Is he possessed? No he is my only friend I can't loose him.

"Why are you looking at me like a creep?" Jimin said annoyingly. Me?? Creep?? How stupid!! "Chim see that boy is glaring at me since I sat here" I explained while ignoring his question. "Ignore that shit" He rolled his eyes. "Wait What?? What did he do?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I have already given the fare for you and keep this seat for you, I was so tired so I dozed off and that shitty ass sat down on your seat, how dare he huhh? I smacked his head and kicked him from this seat, so this is the reason for his glaring" Jimin explained.

Oh the poor guy, jimin is not that type of guy, he is a little devil but he is nice to people , then what happened to him today? Something really bad happened to him. Should I ask him? No no he would probably kill me, keep quite Tae, let him calm down first, he will tell you everything by his own.

"You want me to pluck your eyeballs and play with them?" Jimin glared at the boy. The boy turned his gaze. Oh wow little people are dangerous sometimes. But he is really pissed off today. I should be aware or else today will be my last day on this planet. Is there any laptop in the heaven? How can I see thai dramas?

"We reached" Jimin said. I stood up and then we got down from the bus. I checked my wristwatch and we were 30 minutes late. Oh shit. The old man will nag us all day. Why am I still alive? Oh god !! Why Jimin is so quite? What happened to this mf? I can't take this anymore. I will beat his ass for sure.

"Will you mind to walk inside?" Jimin mocked. This boy!! We walked inside the building. Please God I don't want to face that old man early in the morning. I want the morning to be good not a horrible one. Please God save -

"TAEHYUNG"

^°^°^°^°^

1302 words

Hope you guys enjoy reading the first chapter of this book.

Don't be a silent reader.
Feel free to comment down and share your opinion.

And sorry for the grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.

Thank you
Have a nice day/ night