2. Office time

TAEHYUNG'S POV,

"Taehyung"

Oh shit. No no I don't want to listen to his nag now. He will eat us alive now. I turned back and saw one of my colleague, Seo-joon hyung. Hushhh!!! Jimin is still his headphone on??

"Heyy hyung, you scared me to the death" I huffed. "Why?" He frowned his eyebrows. "I thought boss is calling me as I am 30 minutes late" I said and roaming my eyes all around to see if that scary old man is here or not.

"But boss won't come today" Seo-joon hyung said. Really?? That scary old man won't be here all day here? I am free today?? No one will nag me? Wow I can go back early today.

"Heyy Tae, what are you thinking?" Seo-joon hyung asked. "It's nothing Hyung" I smiled. "Jimin didn't tell you?" He asked. "Tell me what?" I asked. Wait!!! Jimin said something to Seo-joon hyung but didn't tell me and he call me as his best friend ?? Wow !!! Betrayer.

"Boss is on leave, he went to Busan yesterday night and probably came back a week later" Seo-joon hyung said. Waittt... What??? I don't have to face that old man for a week??? Oh god, you are the best.

"Oh I see" I said. "Okay see you later, and say hi to Jimin" He said and left. Why don't you say to him yourself, he is just beside me. Wait where does he go? That little shit is getting on my nerves now. I was scared all the time for getting scolded but he didn't even tell me that boss won't come today, how mean !!!

Oh there he is! Get in on the elevator and didn't even care to call me? How rude and mean! I ran towards the elevator and about to enter there but

THUD

I bumped onto the steel door as the door closed before I could enter. Ahhh it's paining like hell. Everyone is so mean. I waited for the elevator to come as I was so lazy to climb up the stairs.

The elevator come after two or three minutes and I got on. I reached the 10th floor and enter in my cabin.

I saw Jimin started working on his computer. What happened to the boy?? Someone please tell me!!

I put my bag on my desk and went to Jimin. "Chim, we need to talk" I said with my serious tone. He looked at me. "I am busy, I can't talk now" He said with a emotionless face and again faced the monitor. Did he just refuse to talk to me?? Seriously??

Maybe he is really pissed off. I decided to ask him in lunch time. I got back to my desk and worked for 3 hours long. Did I work for that much time today? I can't believe. I was so immersed into the work that I didn't even notice the time.

I looked at my wristwatch, it's almost the lunch time. I looked at Jimin, he was still working. It's enough now I really need to know what's wrong with him. I shut down my computer and went to him.

"Chim, let's go to canteen, I am hungry" I said more like whined. "I have many pending works to do Tae, you go, have your lunch" He said fixing his eyes on the monitor. "I never eat without you" I said. "Tae, please, I am not hungry" He said.

"Jimin" I called his name because I really needed to take talk to him. It's too much now. "I said I am not hung-"

Grrrr

I heard a growling sound. We burst into laughter. Ohh finally this stupid creature smiled. "Let's go now, my stomach is cursing at me chim" I whined. He nodded with a small smile and then shut down his computer. We headed towards the canteen. We sat down in the corner of the canteen.

"Now tell me, why are you pissing off all the day?" I asked to him while munching my chocolate. "Want some?" I offered as he is sad. Please don't say yes, I don't wanna share my chocolate with you. I know I sound like a meanie but chocolate is my favorite. He nodded his head as no. Thank god. "He didn't come yesterday again" Jimin said sadly.

Yoongi hyung again didn't come to their date. Oh how sad!! Yoongi hyung is really a busy person but he should also get some free himself for Jimin. What does actually Yoongi hyung do? Jimin never told me. Wait did Jimin know himself?

"He called me and said he couldn't come because his boss needed him" Jimin said. I came out from my thoughts. So that's why he is sad and pissed off? Oh I see.
He is again looking sad, I have to do something.

"SO MR. PARK JIMIN, WILL YOU GO ON AN ICE CREAM DATE WITH ME?" I screamed while kneeling down infront of him. Everyone was looking at us. Jimin got flustered. "Hey stupid, what are you doing? Get up" He said being embarrassed.

"Will you go with me or not?" I asked. "Okay okay I'll go, now get up" He said. We talked for sometimes about random things and ate our lunch, then got back to the work. Jimin got back into his own self. I am happy for him.

After working for more 4 hours, we went out for our ice cream date.

Yipeee!!!

^°^°^°^°^

959 words

Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter of the book.

Don't be a silent reader.
Feel free to comment down and share your opinion.

And sorry for the grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.

Thank you
Have a nice day/ night .