5. Day before The Wedding

TAEHYUNG'S POV,

I am scared. Tomorrow is my wedding. Am I really going to get married? Really? I grown up so much. I am proud of myself. Wow, I will be free there at his home. Every morning mom won't yell at me anymore.. Yi~

"TAEHYUNG" Why can't she leave me alone? I snuggled my face in the pillow.
I heard a knock on my door. Is she a ghost? How can she climb up this fast?

"Tae open the door~" Wait why her voice is sounding like a man? The voice is familiar.. Wait.. Isn't this Jimin's voice?

I sat up in a minute and jumped off the bed and then ran to the door and opened it.

I threw myself on him. "Yahh you are heavy" Jimin whined. I smiled at him and then dragged him to my bed. "Chimmm I am so scared" I cried.

"Yeahh you are stinking, go brush your teeth" Jimin made a disgusting face. "As if you are smelling like a flower when you get up" I rolled my eyes.

"Yess, I smell like a flo~" I didn't let him completed his words. "You stink like shit" I said and stuck my tongue out at him and ran to the bathroom. I heard him shouting at me. I smiled to myself.

I am happy to get a best friend like him. He is always there for me no matter what the situation is. Maybe we fight a lot but we can't live without each other.

We know each other from our childhood, when we used to roam around naked in our houses. Basically we are family friends. My dad and his dad were best friends from their collage days and same goes with our moms. They studied in the same university, they got married to each other.

Chim born in October and I don't want to make him feel alone so I came up in the December of the same year. Aren't I so kind?

Then we grew up together. We always stick with each other. Our parents used to think that we were dating, not even just them but everyone used to think that we are dating and some people still think this way.

When any one of us went anywhere alone, people ask us "where are your other half ?" Isn't it so good to have a friendship like this?

One day, I was at Jimin's home, a boy paid a visit there. He was my Bogumiee. He is Jimin's cousin. We became friends and when the friendship turned into love we didn't know.

One day he proposed me and I happily accepted his proposal and from then we are together forever. Now we are going to get married. Isn't it unreal??

I can't believe that I am going to marry him..

"Why are you taking forever to just brush your teeth huhh?" I heard Jimin yelled from the room. Shit I forget to brush my teeth. "Coming" I yelled back.

I took my brush and toothpaste and then sat on the vanity top and swinging my legs happily while brushing my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I went to the shower area.

"Taetae, shower quickly or else the shorty will eat you alive and won't leave any crumbs". Then I took shower quickly and went out wearing my bathrobe.

I saw Jimin was sleeping with his open mouth. A naughty idea popped in my head. I quickly wore my t shirt and a pant and then took the water bottle which was placed on my nightstand.

I poured some water on the cap of the bottle and carefully placed the bottle at its place. Then I went towards Jimin and poured the water in his open mouth. He woke up from his sleep while wiping the water from his mouth, I acted like zipping my pant in front of him.

"Yeahhh, what you did??? You peed in my mouth??? Eakkk~" Jimin shouted while smacking my head and ran to the bathroom to wash his mouth.

I couldn't control my laugh and burst out. How stupid he is!!! I was rolling on my bed. He came out from the washroom after hearing my laugh and he realised that I pranked him.

"You deserve it for calling me stinky" I stuck out my tongue at him. "You~" He glared at him. "Lemme teach you a lesson" He said coming towards me.

Is he going to kill me? No don't kill me I am not married yet. Wait what is he upto? Why is he coming towards me with those ugly smirk? Yahh nooo don't tickle me. I will die~

Jimin started to tickle me."Momm...... haha.....save.....haha...me" No no she will tickle me to death.... Dad.. Yes dad "Dad~" I yelled.

"He isn't in home" Jimin said with his mischievous smirk. I wanna punch you hard.

"Now....who...haha ....will...haha.....save....me....haha??" I cried out when he started to tickle me more. I really can't stand this. I am really sensitive to it.

"No one will save you from me today" Jimin said while smirking like an evil. Who said no one will save me huhh, lemme call him.

"Kookieee~ save me~" I yelled. Jimin stopped tickling. Just then I realized what I did. I lowered my head, I really miss him. He was really a special person to me.

"Do you still miss him Tae?" Jimin asked suddenly. I nodded my head as yes. "Why did he vanish Chim? Couldn't we stay like friends?" I asked to him. He patted my head.

"I don't even know, I am not in a place to say but I think he really loved you Tae" Jimin said. Did he just say that to me? Like really he?? I am going to marry to his cousin and he is saying this to me?? Is he serious??

"BOYS COME DOWNSTAIRS, WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW" I heard mom yelled from downstairs. "COMING AUNTY" Jimin replied. "Umm Tae, let's go" He said. I nodded. I stood up from the bed and combed my messy hair. Then we headed to the downstairs.

Does he still love me ???

^°^°^°^°^

1081 words

Thank you for 200+ reads

Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter of the book.

Don't be a silent reader.
Feel free to comment down and share your opinion.

And sorry for the grammatical mistakes as english is not my first language.

Thank you
Have a nice day/ night .