9. You are mine for forever

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃,

This is not my Kook who used to be an innocent bean. He was so sweet back then. But now you are became so bad. How can you do this to me Kook? 

"Petal, what are you thinking?", Jungkook asked. I looked at him and said nothing. "Don't cry petal, it hurts me", He said. Am I crying? Yess, I was crying.

"Lemme go please", I said to him. "Never, you are mine", He gritted his teeth. " And don't ever think of it, you know the consequences, right?", He threatened.

I love my eomma so much, I just can't let him do something to her. I have to do as he said in order to save my eomma.

After sometimes, the car stopped. "Come petal", Jungkook said. I got off from the car without even speak a word. I saw anger in Jungkook's eyes but he was trying very hard to control his anger. He came to my side. " Let's go petal", He said and picked me up in bridal style.

We were going to somewhere but i don't know where and i am not even interested to know. I saw guards all over the place. Everyone was looking down.

"Petal", Jungkook called softly. I just looked at him. "You know you are so beautiful", He said and i rolled my eyes. He smiled and put me down gently as if I am a rose petal. Doesn't he call me that?

I looked infront and my jaw stucked. The view was so beautiful.

Purple is always my favourite

Purple is always my favourite. Did he still remember?

"I remember everything about you, petal",  Jungkook said. Did he hear me? Did I say too loud?

"No you are not, I can hear you because you are always in my heart", He said.

I wanted to puke at his cheezy line.

"Let's go, petal" , He said and gently dragged my towards the place. There was many bodyguards and a priest. Everyone was looking at the floor. Is the floor beautiful?

"Jungkook", I called. He looked at me. "It's Koo, petal. You used to call me that", He said. " Jungkook listen", I said. "Didn't I tell it's koo?", He said gritting his teeth.

"I used to call you that when you used to be my best friend, but you are not my friend anymore", I shouted. "It's okay, petal. Calm down", Jungkook said. Everyone in the place seemed surprised. But why? Whatever.

"I want to go home", I said. "You can ask me anything but i can't let you go", Jungkook said. "You can't force me", I said out loud again. Jungkook seemed uncomfortable and angry. " We will talk about it later ,hmm Petal. Let's get married first", Jungkook said calmly.

"No", I said. "I don't want to force you, Petal", He said with a hoarse voice which sent chill through my spine. But I really love bogum, how can i marry someone else? No no I can't do that. I don't want to.....

I bite on Jungkook's hand and tried to run away and I did the stupidest thing. How can i do this when I know there were so many guards around here? Kim Taehyung, you are the dumbest person in the world.

"I told you I don't want to force you but you choose it either way", Jungkook said. "Daniel, give me the tab", Jungkook said with his deep ass voice. He showed me the clip where someone is still pointing the gun on my mom.

"No no, don't do that please", I shouted and cried out. Jungkook threw the tab to that Daniel guy and hugged me tightly. "Shh, don't cry petal, I won't do anything to your eomma but please do what I say to you", Jungkook said.

I felt uncomfortable to his touch. I didn't want anyone to touch me other than  Bogum. But I couldn't do anything because my eomma's life is more important than anything. I cried.

"Stop crying petal, I can't see you tears", Jungkook said. You can't see my tears? Huhh.. But you are the one who makes me cry. He wiped away my tears.

"Let's go now", He said. The priest was standing there. The rituals were started. I was not even interested in anything. The priest was saying something but my all I was thinking about my eomma.

"Jeon Jungkook, Do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?", The priest asked.

"Yes, I do",  Jungkook smiled. He still smiles the same. His those bunny tooth looks so good on him. The priest interrupted my thoughts. What are you even thinking huhh?

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

I don't want to say anything but I have to for my eomma.

"Yes, I do", I said. I saw spark on Jungkook's eyes. I never saw this things on Bogum's eyes for me. Stop thinking stupid things, Kim Fucking Taehyung.

"You may kiss now", The priest announced.

No, never, I would never kiss him . No no. Why is he coming closer to me? I am a black belt champion on Taekwondo. Oh no I am not, my eomma always told me to learn but I was too lazy to learn it. I wish I heard her. What am I even thinking? Ahhh... Nooo..... I closed my eyes tightly because there is no escape. But wait I didn't feel anything on my lips but on my forehead. Did he just kiss me on my forehead?

"Don't worry, Petal. I would never touch you against your will. And sorry if my kiss makes you uncomfortable but it's ritual so I had to do that", Jungkook said. Is my heart beating so fastly? Stop beating so fast you stupid creature.

"And I promise you from now on I will always treat you like a petal. I will never make you cry. I will make you the happiest person in the world, you are mine for forever but petal please don't leave me. I am ready to stay at your feet but please don't leave me, I can't live without you anymore", Jungkook said with his low voice. Is he crying? Wait!! He wiped away his tears quickly. I would never fell in his drama. But why is he crying? Stop crying Koo.
Shut up Kim Taehyung, he kidnapped you and marry you forcefully. Yess right, I hate him. Did I?

End of Taehyung's pov.

---------------

It's been a while since I updated. Sorry guys for making you wait. I was so busy these days.

Thank you so much for reading.
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter

Don't be a silent reader.
Comment down your opinion.

Thank you
Have a nice day/night 🥰