Prolonge

Sonic was running at the super speed to eggman bass. He needed to save his  friends cream and cheese and stop eggman for using the chaos emeralds! Meanwhile, his friends' tails and amy were flying overhead in the tornado to help sonic.
Within seconds, Sonic was already in eggman bass. This, of course, caught the evil genius offguard, but the scard looked turned into a smirk of pure evil as he quietly placed the red chaos emerald in the final compartment and pressed a few buttons.

(Eggman) You're too late, sonic!All I have to do is press this button, and then it will be all over.

(Sonic) Yeah! if you can push it before I grab it.

Eggman became worried after hearing the blue speed demon say that. Acting quickly while still scared, the evil doctor ordered his robot to attack Sonic . Sonic was quick on his feet and was able to avoid getting shot. Eggman, however, got scared when the blue speed demon jumped right in front of him.
The doctor got scared and told the robot to hold his fire. Unfortunately, the robot did not hear him, and it continued shooting. Thankfully, nobody got hit. Unfortunately, however, the machine behind, eggman did! He pressed the button in his hand. There was no stop. What was come.

(Amy) What that?

(Knuckles) it used to be chaos control.

The next thing everyone knows, they were all transferred to another world. But sonic... The last thing he saw before passing out was a fat man with a big fluffy white mustache.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY, AND I AM GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY.