Chapter 11

Sonic and Shadow were sitting on the couch in Chris's house. Sonic old friends were looking at them. Tails then said  

(Tails) Sonic, don't you remember us where your friends

Sonic shook his head 

(Sonic) No, I don't remember you. I only remember Shadow Maria and Maria grandfather

Sonic old friends were looking at each other. Then Knuckle said 

(Knuckle) Why were you working with Eggman he is evil. Knuckle said 

Sonic didn't say anything, so Shadow said it for him.

(Shadow) We were working for him because he freed us from our sleep. Shadow said, and Sonic nodded his head. 

Sonic friends looked at them, then looked at each other, and then Tails said.

(Tails) We will leave you guys alone, my friend, and I need to take about something he said.

Tails and the other left the room, and It was just Sonic and Shadow in the room. An hour goes by, and Sonic lays his head on Shadow shoulder as Shadow puts one of his hands on Sonic head as they look at the window.

Then they see something they see a big crocodile, a little bee, and a purple Chameleon Sonic and Shadow look at each other then looked at the mobian they then decided to follow them.

Sonic and Shadow were on a tree and looked at the three mobian that were looking at Sonic old friends. Sonic and Shadow looked at each other and nodded before they were behind the mobian.

(Shadow) What are you three people doing?

The three mobian looked behind them, and they saw Shadow and Sonic glare at them. Then the little bee said.

(Little Bee)  S S Sonic, what are you doing here he asked.

Sonic looks confused he looks at Shadow, then at the little bee, and says.

(Sonic) Who are you, and how do you know my name? 

The three Mobian looked surprised, and the corcodile then said.

(Crocodile) Sonic it uses Vector, Charmy, and Espio.

Sonic was still confused until they heard a voice.

(Tails) Guy, what are you doing out here.

The three mobian, Sonic and Shadow, look at Tails, then the little bee said.

(Charmy) Tails why Sonic acts like he doesn't remember us, he said.

Tails scratched his head from behind because he knew that he had to expand why Sonic was acting like this.