Chapter 6

After eggman announced that if they didn't surrender, then he would destroy the earth. He shows them his machine and uses the seven Chaos emeralds, and it Blow haft of the moon. He then said to the people to make their choices.

Shadow was looking at Earth and was happy to get his and Sonic revenge on the people that killed Maria. Shadow went lost in thought that he didn't see Sonic come in the room until Sonic was right next to him. Shadow turned his head and looked at Sonic eyes he sees that he was having a second thoughts so Shadow asked.

(Shadow) What's wrong?

(Sonic) It just if eggman blows up, the Earth then we won't keep Maria promises.

Shadow also started to have second thoughts, to he looked into Sonic eyes and saw that he was about to cry.

Without a second thought, Shadow hugged Sonic and told him that everything would be alright. Sonic hugged back and smiled, and tell thanks him from being there to help him.

Shadow smiled and looked at Sonic in the eyes. Sonic looks back, not broken , eye contact shadow lead down to his lips Sonic also lead up and close his eyes there move closer until their lips touches.

Afraid a few minutes, Shadow broke away from the kiss and looked at Sonic, who looked back. Shadow was about to say some when they heard the emergency alarm and said Intruder alert over and over again.

Sonic and Shadow look at each other, then run to where Doctor eggman was to see who the intruder was. When they saw the camera, they saw old friends Shadow and Sonic knew that they were here for