Chapter 3

After what happened with eggman sonic and shadow, when were the chaos emeralds were and stole them, but one of them had a camera that had a video of shadow steeling the green chaos emerald and put it on the new for everyone can see who has been selling the emeralds the President want to know who this hedgehog is a stop he on what he is doing back ot sonic friends they couldn't believe that Sonic was sent back to 50 years ago there were in lost in thoughts until chris came in the room a tell them to come in the living room sonic friends were confused but went to the living room Chris turn on the TV and watch the new and the new say that a hedgehog has steel the green chaos emeralds and has no information on the hedgehog. Sonic friends were shocked.

(Amy) What was that, Sonic!?

(Knuckles) I think it was

(Tails), but Sonic doesn't steel the chaos emeralds unless it was with eggman

(Knuckles) Ya, but there is no one hedgehog that runs that fast as Sonic

(Tails) Ya, but this makes no sense

Chris felt sorry for them they were Sonic friends, and though Sonic had steel the chaos emeralds and turned off the TV and told them to get some rest.

Back with Sonic. Sonic was looking at the city and wished that if Maria was still alive, she would have been happy to see the city. Shadow can next to Sonic to see the city and said. 

(Shadow) You are still thinking about her.

(Sonic) Yes, I still miss her.

(Shadow) Me to 

(Sonic) I wish that we could have done something.
Sonic sad a tear star welling up to Sonic eyes. Shadow saw is a when to Sonic and hug him. Sonic hugs back and begins to cry.

(Shadow) It will be OK Sonic, we will get back to the people that kill Maria.

Sonic smiled and said 

(Sonic) Thank you, Shadow, for being there for me.

(Shadow) You're welcome, Sonic.

There moment was interrupted when eggman called Shadow and said he and Sonic to come to the base to tell them were the other chaos emeralds were.

So Sonic and Shadow ran to the base and met Rouge. Rouge was shocked that Sonic was helping eggman to get the chaos emeralds but didn't say anything. eggman said the three chaos emeralds were in the present island and that Shadow and Sonic destroy the robot while Rouge got the three chaos emeralds, and they would go to the ark eggman give them a Walkie talkie just in case that one of them is in trouble the three of them agree so they Waited for tomorrow to do there work.