Chapter 8

Elsewhere, ten minutes remain. Knuckle Bocoe and Decoe enter giant chamber.

(Knuckle) Up there! Knuckle said.

Suddenly, a giant lizard known as the Biolizard lands in front of them and roars at them, scaring the hench-bots.

(Knuckles) Calm down, I'm not going to let that monster get a hold of the Master Emerald. Knuckle assured them.

Shadow and Sonic show up next to Knuckle.

(Shadow) leave this for us. Shadow said.

Knuckle looked at them in shock but nodes and went to the Master Emerald.

Shadow and Sonic ran forward and used Chaos spear on the monster, making it roars in pain.

Knuckle went where the Master Emerald was and said to the Master Emerald to stop the seven Chaos emeralds.

Meanwhile, Sonic and Shadow tried to stop the monster, but it wasn't giving up. Then suddenly it vanished. Shadow and Sonic were confused until eggman said that it was outside and heading straight to Earth and telled them that they could go super.

So Shadow and Sonic looked at each other and nodded the head. When they closed their eyes, their quails turned into gold, and their eyes turned red. They looked at each other and said.

(Shadow) Let's give it our best shot.

(Sonic) Alright, right, let's do this. 

Then Sonic and Shadow were right in front of the monster, and they were going to finish it once in for all.