Chapter 2

(Tails POV)

It has been a month since chaos control had sent us to Earth. When we found out that Sonic had not shown up yet, we all got worried. None of us knew where he was. Thankfully, Knuckle said he would keep an eye out for him while he searching for the chaos emeralds.

I decided to use the blue emerald that we found help to see if I could figure anything out. After doing a bit of research, I discovered that the blast that centers use here had a different effect on Sonic! I was able to figure out why we weren't able to find him.

Apparently, while we all ended up on Earth still in the present day, Sonic ended up sent back time 50 years ago!
I call everyone in the room as I am prying on my own head, hoping that they will believe me when I tell them what I found out. Amy was the first to want to enter the room, and boy, oh boy, she was a storm of question right now.

( Cream) Miss amy, please calm down so Tails can explain!

After that, I think cream before proceeding to expand everything to everyone.

[Meanwhile]

Dr. Eggman had recently learned about two projects that his grandfather had worked on. He also learned that they were being held in area 99 and planned on seeking in their to take them for himself.  Because he planned on using them to help him take over the world!

As soon as he got to his destination,  he used the white chaos emeralds to power the machine and typed in the code. Once the machine was opened, two hedgehogs claimed out. The doctor immediately recognized one of them and began to freak out.

(Eggman) No, not you. How did you find me?

However, the doctor immediately switched from scared to confusion when he saw what the two hedgehogs did next. The two hedgehogs both knelt down on one knee and bowed their heads in gratitude. They were showing their gratefulness for being freed from their 50 years long slumber.

(Shadow) I'm Shadow the hedgehog, and this is my friend Sonic.

(Sonic) As a way to show our gratitude for free use, we will now serve you.

Eggman was shocked at what Sonic said, "Didn't the speedy blue hedgehog hate him? He didn't understand why the blue speed demon suddenly he wanted to join him. The poor evil genius was left to assume that Sonic lost his memory. Because the Sonic he know would have never join the side of the evil unless he lost his memory. 

Just as eggman was about to get attacked by one of aria 99's robots the two powerful hedgehogs decided to demonstrate their power by taking down the robot. What shocked eggman even more was that fact that Sonic could use chaos spear! Eggman watched as the blue speed demon though blue colored chaos energy spears at one of the robot.

Eggman grinned when a particular thought came into mind. The thought was the fact that Sonic's old friends would be in for quiet a shock when they found out that the blue speed demon was now working for him.