Chapter 7

Shadow didn't find the intruder, so he went where Sonic was when he found him he asked Sonic, has he seen them?" Sonic shakes his head and says .

(Sonic) Maybe there are at the place where the boy saw space.

(Shadow) Maybe let's go and check it out.

So Shadow and Sonic went where the boy was, and he was there with Amy Tails and Chris Butler.

Chris tried to tell them to help them, but Sonic and Shadow refused to help them they told him they would never forgive, the people that hurt them.

But Chris said that I was 50 years ago and a lot of people have changed, but Shadow and Sonic wouldn't listen.

Chris tried to get near them, but they  used their shock wave, to get him away from them, but Chris kept standing up.

Chris then said something that made Shadow and Sonic remember what Maria said .

Flashback

Maria is dying as Shadow and Sonic are trapped in a pod.

(Maria) Shadow and Sonic, please promise me... that you'll help people... and be... friends with them..."

(Both) Maria! Shadow and Sonic cried out.

She struggles to move.

(Maria) I'm sure you'll be very happy down there, Sonic and Shadow. I only wish that I could go along with you.

The scene changes to show Earth.

The world looks so beautiful from up here in space. But my grandfather says the people who live there have faced many problems.

The scene changes to Shadow Sonic and Maria under an oak tree on Earth. 

That's why you both were created. To help those people and to be their friend.

End of Flashback 

Chris took one more step before falling to the ground, but Sonic and Shadow caught him in time.

Chris words caught a tear to swell up to Sonic and Shadow eyes as they remember what Maria said and know there are going to help the people on Earth.