chapter 4

When it was time to get the last 
three chaos emeralds, Sonic, Shadow, Roge, and doctor eggman went to Prison Island and destroyed the door  so that they could get in.

[Meanwhile] Tails, Amy, Chris, and  Knuckles went to Prison Island to get the last three chaos emeralds before eggman can get the but when they get there they saw black smoke and they know that eggman was there.

[Meanwhile] Sonic, Shadow, and Rouge were at the entrance they were about to go in when suddenly someone hugged Sonic from the back. When they turned around, they saw a plink hedgehog with a red dress.

(Amy) Oh Sonic, what a relief you are. Safe and sound.

But when Amy turned to the left, she saw Rouge, who gave her a smirk and a black and red hedgehog who gave her a shocked face. Amy looked at Sonic, who also gave her a shocked face.

(Tails) Sonic!! Tails say happy

(Knuckles) Sonic, is that you!? Knuckles asked, surprise.

Sonic looks at them with a confused face and says.

(Sonic) Who are you, and how do you know my name?!

Sonic friends were confused, dosen Sonic, remember them.

(Tails) Sonic, it used were your friends and family Tails said.

Sonic shakes hits heads and says.

(Sonic) My friend and family are Shadow, Maria's grandfather, and Maria Sonic said.

Sonic friends were shocked that Sonic didn't recognize them. But the moment was interrupted when eggman showed up and hovered right in front of Amy and said.

(Eggman) That is none of your business. Now get lost, "eggman said.

Eggman blows a hole in the door with a missile, and Rouge Sonic and Shadow enter the facility.

Amy was about to go after Sonic, but eggman was right in front of her.

(Eggman) I'll take care of you.

(Amy) Keep away!

(Tails) Amy! 

Tails tried to get Amy, but eggman was right in front of him. Knuckles got out of the tornado and said that him will go after Sonic and Shadow. And ran to the facility with Amy.

Tails was flying overhead while dodging the missile that eggman was firing.

Tails was thinking about what Sonic said. Tails was confused for a moment when it hit him. Sonic lost all his memory, which is why he can't remember them, but who was the other hedgehog ? He looked like Sonic, but he was black and red.

[Meanwhile] Sonic and Shadow were destroying the robot that were in their path. While Rouge found one of the chaos emerald.

Shadow went outside to make sure that they were no more robot outside, and Sonic stayed inside to help Rouge clear a path for her when she found the last chaos emerald in a room she went in and Sonic went in to but when Rouge picked up the chaos emerald the door closed Sonic ran to the door and tried to open it but it didn't work. Sonic tells Rouge to stay back, and Rouge goes back. Sonic uses chaos spear on the door, but the door doesn't open. Sonic tried other was to open the door, but it didn't want to open. 

Sonic used all his energy and was tired. Sonic was about to hit the ground, but Rouge got him and placed him down near the wall. Rouge, use the walkie-talkie, and call Shadow.

[Meanwhile] Shadow was fighting knuckles, but he won when he was about to give Knuckles the final blow he got a call from Rouge in the walkie-talkie,

(Shadow) What is it, Rouge?

(Rouge) Shadow, I need your help. I am trapped in a room with the chaos emeralds, and I can't get out.

(Shadow) Ask Sonic to help you open the door.

(Rouge) Sonic did, but it didn't work, and he used all his energy on the door. Now he is tired.

When Shadow heard that Sonic was tired, he got worried, and his blood ran cold because when he was fighting with knuckles, eggman said that the island was going to blow.

Shadow had already lost one friend, and he couldn't lose another friend, so he told Rouge to stay with Sonic, and he was going to be there.

Shadow took out the green chaos emerald and was able to say chaos control, but someone grabbed his arm he went with Shadow. 

Rouge help Sonic to get up so Shadow can get them. Sonic got a little energy back and was able to stand up.

But when Shadow can, there is a boy that is holding Shadow arm.

Shadow moved his hand so the Chris could let go. Shadow, bring out the green chaos emerald, and was ready to leave with Sonic and Rouge, but Rouge said.

(Rouge) Hay hold it shadow you aren't going to leave this kid allowed.

(Shadow) It doesn't matter what happens to this kid.

(Chris) Hold on, my friends are still here. Will you please help me.

Then Shadow and Sonic saw Chris as Maria.

(Maria) Please Shadow and Sonic.

(Both) Maria?!?!

Sonadow had second thought about it, so Shadow chaos control him. Sonic Rouge and Chris to the ark before the bomb explode, and Sonic friends got out to and they were safe and sound.