CHAPTER 2: THE EVENTFUL OUTING

30 minutes later, y/n set her bike on the rack and ran up to her friends Chul-In and Ji-Young. "Hey! How are you two?" y/n called out. Her friends turned to her. "Great! We have a surprise for you!" Her friend Chul-In said. "We do?" Asked Ji-Young. Chul-In and Ji-Young, or as she was fondly called "Jinnie" (She is the oldest of the three, so this nickname is a combination of Ji-Young, and Unnie) are y/n's closest friends. Chul-In is a fellow violinist in the school orchestra, and Jinnie is in y/n's homeroom and history class. Chul-In loves to surprise her two closest friends, and will often rope one of the two others into her shenanigans. "What is it this time?" y/n asked, stifling a laugh.

"Oh, well, we know how you love to perform, and so..." Began Jinnie.

"I BROUGHT MY SPEAKER WE CAN DANCE TODAY!" Chul-In interrupted, too excited to hold it in. "You did?!" y/n exclaimed. "Thank you so, so, so much!" y/n had held a secret dream of becoming a kpop idol for years now, and the only people who knew this were Chul-In, Jinnie, and her best friend, but unfortunately, she was 6000 miles away, nor had they spoken in a few years. Ever since y/n had this dream, she danced and sang all the time. They decided to start with BTS's song "IDOL" to which they all knew the dance. BTS is a global sensation that y/n and her friends loved. They danced and laughed for a few hours before deciding to pay a visit to Ediya Coffee, for– well coffee(Americano~ joha, joha... joha~ if u know u know). As they walked to their bikes, they were stopped by a rather professionally dressed woman. Apparently, her name was Lee Soo-Yon, and she was a recruiter for Big Hit Entertainment. She had seen a good amount of their dancing, and was especially impressed with y/n's skills. With her friends cheering, y/n accepted a chance to audition to become a Big Hit trainee!

Later at Ediya Coffee, the friends buzzed with excitement for what would happen, when y/n noticed a voicemail from her mother. "Hi y/n, I won't be home until late, but the others are home and I have soup waiting for your dinner. I understand they do want you home by 5:00 tonight, so don't be late!" It was 4:15, and a 30 minute bike ride awaited her. "Hey guys?" y/n got their attention. "I just found out that my dad wants me home by 5, and it's 4:15, so I kinda have to hurry."

"Okay, don't worry about us, just go on and get home!" Said Jinnie. Thank goodness for understanding friends.