CHAPTER 16: COULD YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP ALREADY:

After dinner, it was supposed to be eunchae to clean up the table, yet she used her maknae powers to get you and chaewon to clean it up instead. "Soooooo, you and Felix... spill the tea," said Chaewon.

"Ugh, I've told you guys already. We don't like each other that way!" you said.

"You sure? Because your defensive tone might be betraying you. And anyways have either of you even talked to each other about it?" She said, choosing to be more mature than the others and not spend her entire time teasing. "You and the others really need to stop, I am not talking to him about that! It'd be really awkward, plus I don't want to ruin our friendship by talking about it! He'll think I do have a crush, which mind you I don't. Chaewon... you and the others are the only people who know about James, and so I don't plan on dating anyone, or even liking anyone for a while now." You said, desperate for her to understand. "Y/n, I understand it was hard for you, he was toxic, manipulative, and left you in the dirt, but just because one guy was horrible to you doesn't mean they all are, so say all you want, but you can't control your feelings for someone, and I think it's obvious to everyone that you like him. If you were honest with yourself you'd be able to tell too," She said, playing the role of a mature leader, and with that she left, leaving you to ponder your feelings.

~time skip because i can't think of anything to fill it~

It was earlier than you'd usually wake up if you had a day off (the company was being nice), and you were the only one awake. You sat in your pajamas drinking coffee and listening to music through your headphones, when you decided to take advantage of the surprise day off, got dressed, and left for the arcade. At 8 AM on a Tuesday, it obviously wasn't busy, but you saw a certain blonde haired friend.