CHAPTER 19: I CAN'T THINK OF A CHAPTER TITLE THAT SOUNDS DRAMATIC SO THIS IS IT:

I/me/etc. = you (obviously) (also my first time writing with those so if i use you/your pls forgive me)

Underline = english

As me and Felix got to the bubble tea shop, I forgot about my worry of being caught, and we went through the park. Yes, the park. The park where we first met. We laughed and joked while reminiscing. It felt... normal. Not like two idols constantly in the public eye, but like two normal friends without a care in the world, we held hands (despite my tomato-like state), talked, and just spent time together. It felt like paradise, and I debated possibly confessing, but I couldn't get much farther than considering before I was stopped by the guy who broke my heart. This guy had me stuck in my room for almost a week from heartbreak. And when I laid eyes on him I felt the urge to punch something, that or burst into tears, it could go either way. What is HE doing here? How did he find me? Of course, I'm an idol, how could he not find me. Felix noticed my state, tears welling in my eyes, fists clenched, ready to whip out a bit of taekwondo if needed. That's when he looked over, his eyes looked mad, furious even, it scared me a little bit thinking how terrifying he was when he was mad. He ran over to me just like he did back then.

a/n I'm listening to my playlist and Karma by Blackswan came on while writing this and it fits so much

"Y/N! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" James said. I managed to keep composure for a little while longer to say a sentence or two. "In Seoul, like I told you. And now I'm fulfilling my dream, not just finishing school." I spat, words laced with venom as I wiped my tears and narrowed my eyes, I wasn't going to shed another tear about this son of a b*tch. "And what did I tell you? That it was a stupid dream that would never be successful." He said.

"Well, look around, it was successful, I guess karma exists after all, another thing you were wrong about. Your life will always be a b*tch and mine will always be a movie, (a/n pls pls think of forever young, come on im begging you) that's just how this stuff goes," I said.

"y/n, who's this?" asked Felix, sensing your discomfort. "Just the guy who broke my heart, James, that's all." I said. "Hey! Don't talk about me like that! I gave you so much! I was your first kiss, your first boyfriend, I showered you with gifts, I gave you my all, I ga-" He started. "You gave me trauma, a strong desire to never be in another relationship... and don't you start about giving me gifts! You never gave me anything, so don't pretend to be the angel here, don't twist it! A first boyfriend can get away with a lot, exactly like you did. You can lie, bail, insult all you want but when you finally chose to gaslight and manipulate me I drew the line and said 'enough'," I interrupted.

"Oh? If you don't mind me asking, then would you mind explaining who this is?" He said, maybe elaborating on my 'never another relationship' or just changing the topic. "Oh he's-" I started.

"I'm her boyfriend," Interjected Felix. (In Korean) "Right, baby?" He said as he kissed my cheek. My face flushed. I slowly nodded trying to regain composure from his words and actions. "Y-yea." I said.

Though he said it in Korean the kiss was enough for James to get the gist. "Tch, what's your name, good luck competing with me, and for god's sake speak English, I can't speak a lick of Korean," He said, clearly jealous. "I'm Felix, y/n's boyfriend," He said, except this time, he used the legendary deep voice. "H-how old are you...?" asked James trying not to let his imitated state show. "I'm 22," He said. James is two years older than me (I met him because me and his younger sister were good friends at my school in Australia) and he can only dream of having a voice that deep. "N-no, you must be lying, I'm a year older you can't be 22 and have a voice that deep if I can't," He said.

"Well, too bad, because I do, I suggest you leave of your own will before I drag you away myself," Said Felix, and he sounded scary, like threateningly close to throwing fists with James, and if his image weren't so fragile I wouldn't have complained. "Ugh, fine, I'll go, but trust me y/n, this isn't over!" He said, regaining trust in his voice. As soon as he was out of earshot I burst into tears.