CHAPTER 7: THE EMAIL THAT MEANT EVERYTHING

a/n: I'm back! sorry for not updating in a while, i'm trying to stick to two chapters a day, though with my frequent writers block idk if that's possible.

Two weeks later, you sat at your computer waiting for the best or worst email of your life. You didn't know how many times you'd hit the refresh button now, you just knew that it was a lot. Your heart felt like it was going to burst out of your chest if you didn't get the email. Lo and behold your thoughts must've summoned it because a new email appeared in your inbox. No big deal, it's not like this is the most important email I'll ever receive. You thought to yourself as you opened it.

Ko y/n,

If you are receiving this email then you have been accepted into Big

Hit Entertainment as a trainee. Please report to the building promptly at 7:00 AM on Monday, January 16 for a brief orientation.

Best regards,

Big Hit Entertainment

You couldn't believe it! You were elated, so excited you quickly biked to the park texting your friends to meet you there. Jinnie and Chul-In were already there when you arrived, as they lived much, much closer. "Guys, guys, guess what?!" You said, even more excited than Chul-In on a daily basis. "What, what? y/n, just spill the tea already!" Exclaimed Chul-In.

"I AM GOING TO BE A TRAINEE AT BIG HIT!" You said.

"OMG!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Oh, this is the best thing to ever happen!" You take it back, no one can be more excited than Chul-In. Ever.

Getting home you thought you'd drown in the bags you held. Your friends forced you on a trip to the mall, in which they didn't let you buy anything, because they were one step ahead and already bought it for you. You suddenly couldn't wait for next Monday.