CHAPTER 3: A FRUITFUL DINNER

Your pov

Home, home at last. You put your bike in the garage and entered the house. The smell of food instantly rushed to your nose, making you hungry. You walked into the kitchen where you saw your family waiting for you. "Hey guys!" You said, relieved to be home on time.

"y/n, you're back! With not a minute to spare, no less." Said Lee-Jong. "Oh, shut up." You said sarcastically.

"Everyone!" Your father, Hyung Suk said, gaining the attention of you three siblings. "Thank you. y/n, I am glad you are back, now please you three, don't bicker. Your mother may have mentioned she has soup waiting. So let's eat." You loved your mother's cooking, and it was nice she could take the time to wake up early enough to make soup. This time, it was chicken soup, a comforting classic. "I have something exciting to say," You say.

"Really? What could possibly happen on a normal Saturday with your friends?" Your sister asked.

"Well, Chul-In brought her speaker, and we started dancing. We were doing that for about 2 or 3 hours, I don't know the exact time, and when we were about to leave, this woman in a suit claiming to be a recruiter from Big Hit said that she had seen us dancing and that she would get me an audition slot! She handed me her business card so we knew it was real!" You exclaimed. SoHyun dropped her spoon. Lee-Jong's mouth fell open. Your father's expression became one of pride and shock. "You must do the audition! Performing runs in the family, and you could become an actor or an idol, isn't that what you've wanted for years?" Your father asked.

"Thank you! It's in one week so I'll start preparing as soon as possible! Wait, how did you know my dream of being an idol?" You exclaimed.

"When you're related to multiple actors and love kpop so much it's difficult to not see right through that," Your brother said, only half-teasing. "Your brother is right, for the past year, we've all suspected something, and we'll support you completely," Your father said.

"Really? In that case, may I go outside?" You asked.

"If you insist, but finish your soup first,"

Wolfing down your soup you hurry outside with your phone, and look for your favorite Blackpink song, How You Like That. Looking at the lyrics you begin to memorize them, which was fruitless because you already knew them by heart. You were standing outside for maybe an hour singing your heart out. As it begins to get dark, you hear your sister calling for you. "y/n! It's getting dark out. Can you come inside?"

"Sure, be right there!"