CHAPTER 14: YOU?

a/n guys thank you so much from the amount of votes. I never thought that any of my stories would even do this well, let alone my first (very shitty) story. i would however like to ask for you guys to comment your opinions to help me improve the story in the future. with that said pls enjoy

you saw the other group walk in, and were pleasantly surprised to see Stray Kids as the other group. you didn't listen to their music as much as other groups, so you didn't know their names, but they would probably introduce themselves. just then, a boy walked in who you thought you'd never see again. brownie/apple boy, the boy who hit your head with the apple. Your eyes widened when you saw him, but he didn't seem to see you yet. "Stray Kids, meet the new girl group, Le Sserafim, girls, why don't you all say your names once more." said the MC.

"I'm Chaewon,"

"I'm Sakura,"

"I-I'm y/n,"

"I'm Yunjin,"

"I'm Kazuha,"

"And I'm Eunchae!" You all said, as you mentally cursed yourself for slightly stuttering due to shock. "Thank you all, Stray Kids, it's your turn." Said the MC. And so they did, you learned that apple boy's name is Felix, to which you made a mental note. In fact, you made a mental note of all their names. You never saw a hint of shock on his face at your presence, meaning he either covered it up or didn't put two and two together. When you all finished filming, Felix tapped your shoulder. "Is that you? The girl I ran into a month or two ago?" He asked. You opened your mouth to speak, then closed it as you couldn't seem to find words, let alone the right ones. "I see. Nevermind then, I must be thinking of someone else."

"No! I-it was me!" You exclaimed, stuttering slightly. What is up with me and stuttering in front of this guy? You thought to yourself. "Ah, you know I had to eat those brownies myself, right?" He said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for making you make those only to never meet you, I was rather busy." You said.

"It's okay! We all have those days. I was lucky I even found the time. So, y/n, was it?" Felix says. You nod in response. "Well, y/n, do you want to be friends?"

"Of course! You seem like fun!"

"If so, may I ask for your phone number?"

"Sure, it-"

"Waitttttt, let me first put in your name!! There." He snapped a photo of you and showed the screen to you:

" He snapped a photo of you and showed the screen to you:

"Ok... now can I say my number?" You asked.

"Sure!"

"Okay, it's (XXX)-XXX-XXXX."

you look up to see Felix giving you a wide grin

you look up to see Felix giving you a wide grin. you both laugh before you two are interrupted by Sakura and Hyunjin. "All right, break it up, you two lovebirds!" Said Sakura, shocking you both and causing you to jump slightly. "Isn't it a bit early for shipping? I mean I totally agree but isn't this only their first time meeting?" Asked Hyunjin.

"Second," said Felix, not protesting what the other two were saying. Y/n however, did protest. "Yah! Miyawaki Sakura, you better shut up before I throw you in a lake!"

"Aish, y/n calm down, we're just teasing..." said Sakura.

"Or are we?" Said Hyunjin. Felix lightly hit him in the arm, but Hyunjin, being the drama queen he is, spiraled to the floor and pretended to pass out.