CHAPTER 22: WHERE WERE Y- OHHH .......OOOOOH

a/n thank you for reading this literal trash idk how ppl are voting...........

you got back to the dorm with an angry sakura and an angry kazuha waiting. you got flashbacks to when your brother did that when you were late whenever you were in korea. "so, y/n, care to explain what you've been up to?" questioned sakura.

"we know it was a day off but you made us worry so much!" said kazuha. you did some quick thinking, telling the truth was better in the long run but so embarrassing for you, so you'd just have to come clean. "well... erm, i kinda went to the arcade and saw felix and long story short we went back to his dorm together... th-" you explained.

"ohhhhh i think i get it what about you, zuha?" sakura said with a smirk plastered on her face. "yep, so y/n, spill, don't leave a single detail out" said kazuha, and you didn't leave anything, you told about james and the nonexistent boba, and then about the kiss. they seemed very interested but you were very tired, so you retired for the night and heard the others giggling on the phone with eunchae, chaewon, and yunjin.

in bed, you found it hard to sleep despite your fatigued state. you were kept up by thoughts of felix, the kissing, everything... yet in the kiss, it seemed like he was holding back. am i not enough? is he just toying with me? no y/n stop being silly, it's probably just your imagination... and with that you promptly fell asleep.