CHAPTER 13:

a/n: this has sat in my drafts forever

you walked into your dorm only to find the others talking excitedly. "What's going on?" you asked.

"Apparently we've been called 'the queen of 4th gen girl groups', and we're being asked to be a guest on Weekly Idol, alongside the group deemed 'the king of 4th gen boy groups'!" said Chaewon.

"Really? Which is the group we'll be with?" you asked in surprise.

"We don't know. they said it would be kept as a surprise for both groups." Said Sakura disappointedly.

"Oh. Well either way i can't wait!" You said in response. "When is it?"

"Two days from now." Said Eunchae. You all spent the night excitedly talking about what might happen, and suddenly two days felt like they couldn't come sooner.

~time skip~

Two days later, you and the other girls piled into the bus ready to take you to the studio. when you all got there, you were served a small snack while you were all told to wait in the dressing rooms.

stray kids pov:

"Hello everyone! Welcome back to Weekly Idol, today we have some special guests. They are the two groups we've deemed king and queen of gen 4 groups! First off, why doesn't our first group introduce themselves?" Said the MC.

"Step out! Hello we are Stray Kids!" They all said in unison. "Hello, I am Bang Chan, the leader of the group." said one.

"I'm Lee Know." Said another.

*in cute voice* "I'm baby changbin."

"Hi, I'm sexy king Hyunjin." (I SNUCK IT IN HAHAHA) one guy said before proceeding to wink and blow a kiss. (I ALSO SNUCK THAT IN *evil laugh*)

"Hi, I'm Han Jisung!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Felix!"

"Seungmin in the building!"

"I.N in the building!"

They finished their introductions.

"Hello and welcome Stray Kids! Now let's say hello to the other group being featured!" Stray Kids went back to their dressing rooms.

your pov

"Now everyone please welcome the group we've deemed as the queen of gen 4, Le Sserafim!" said the MC once again.

"Hana, dul, set, annyeong! (하나, 둘, 세, 안녕!) We are Le Sserafim!" you all said in unison, it felt rather satisfying.

"Hi, my name is Chaewon!"

"Hello, I am Sakura!"

"Hi, I'm y/n!"

"Hi, I'm Yunjin!"

"Hello, I am Kazuha!"

"Hello, my name is Eunchae!" You all introduced yourselves.

"Now we have deemed you the queens of gen 4 idols, although who will actually care about our opinion, but anyways why don't you meet the group we have deemed the king of gen 4?" said the MC.