'ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs!'

✮ ✰ ✭

"Ooo! Cute boy Alert!!" The girl shouts as she smirks crossing her arms. "Would you shut up?"

Gabriel turns his head to look at the girl. Nick looks at the boy standing next to Gabriel then looks back at Gabriel again.

"We meet again Nicolas." Nicks cheeks turn a light shade of pink realizing Gabriel's glow up.

Nick clears his throat. "Nice seeing you too Gabriel." He manages to say before looking down at his phone again.

"Are you going to introduce us properly Gabriel?"
Gabriel doesn't acknowledge the question the boy next to him asks but rather thinks about what Nick just called him.

"What did u call me?" Gabriel finally spits out after staring at Nick. The boy scoffs. "Gabriel! Introduce us?!" The boy shouts at Gabriel.

"Wait! Stop being impatient!" Nick looks up and stares at the boy that yelled at Gabriel. He looks rather nice. He has a black short sleeved shirt on, with tan cargos.

"Uhm, I'm Nicolas." Nick finally blurts out in a faint voice. The boy looks at Nick and smiles.

"I'm Isaiah." The boy says still smiling at Nick. "Why are you staring at him like that?" Gabriel scoffs and looks straight at Isaiah,  who stopped smiling and looked at Gabriel.

"It's called being Nice. Ever heard of it?" Nick giggles to himself. "Anyways." The girl shoved the 2 boys to the side. "I'm Jewels. Jewels Jones." She puts out her hand and smiles with her teeth. Showing her pearly whites.

Nick shakes her hand. "It's nice to meet you 2." He says shyly. "Your a shy boy aren't you?" Isaiah says laughing lightly. "Well I-" Nick gets cut off by his 2 friends.

"Nicky! I stole Elias' keys!" Zoey says grabbing onto nicks arm giggling.

Gabriel stares at Zoeys hand placement. "Whose she?" Gabriel stares into nicks eyes. "Zoey! Did you steal my keys?!" Elias says barging through the McDonald's door. "Woah- another one." Jewels eyes widen by the loud entering.

"Are you Nicks friends? That he never introduced us to?! Well! I'm Zoey! And that's Elias!" Zoey lights up with joy.

"Nah- we aren't, but we're glad to make new friends!" Isaiah smiles at Zoey brightly. "I'm Jewels, that's Isaiah and that's Gabriel! Really amazing to meet you!"

Zoey grabs Jewels hands. "Omg! I just thought of the greatest idea!" Zoey says lifting up Jewels hands.

Nick and Gabriel look at each with fear, knowing what's gonna happen.

"You Need To Meet Our Other Friends!"
as Zoey blurts out.

A/N
Hey guys. Just a reminder I post a chapter every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 5:30 pm. I will do one shots when the story finishes. Don't ask me how long this thing will be cause idk