#1 - ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

(OneShot)

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick sat on the couch texting Gabriel. Matt sat next to him. Chris now walking into the living room.

"I just invited Zoey for a movie night! But Elizabeth isn't responding to me." He threw himself onto the couch and curled into a ball.

Matt opened messages and went to text Elizabeth. "What are you doing?" Chris looked up at him.

"Just wait..." Matt put up his hand and then continued to text. "Alright, she's coming over!" He looked up and smiled at Chris.

Chris squinted his eyes. "What do you mean?" He looked over Matt's shoulder. "I texted her. She was just finishing some paper work and she just finished." He showed him they're messages. "Oh, alright!" Chris cheered and grabbed the tv remote.

"What moving should we watch? Horror? Comedy? Childhood movies?" Chris listed different types of movies as he scrolled on Netflix. "Gabe and Zoey wants to watch a horror movie." Nick called out.

Matt looked between Nick and Chris. "What about everyone else? Are we just inviting our partners?" He slouched down looking up at Chris.

"Yep! Date night!!" Chris danced around the living room and jumped around. "Alright relax dumbass. Your gonna get hurt." Nick shouted, throwing a pillow at Chris.

Chris stopped dancing and laughed. "Awh Nick cares for me." He teased. "Shut the fuck up." Nick stood up and walked into the kitchen.

✮ ✩ ✮

Gabriel, Zoey, and Elizabeth all came. The movie was being controlled and chosen by Zoey. Gabriel and Nick are making popcorn. Matt and Elizabeth are collecting pillows and blankets. Chris WAS bossing them around, until he had to use the bathroom.

"Alright! Movie is chosen!" Zoey called out. Gabriel grabbed the popcorn bag out of the microwave and dumped it. "Can you check on Matt and Lizzy?" He looked behind him.

Zoey went to go find Lizzy and Matt. So Nick and Gabriel were by themselves. Gabriel had a good idea. Once he finished dumping the popcorn and walked over to Nick, who was chilling on his phone.

Nick looked up at Gabriel. "Hey Gabe." Nick smiled. He didn't say anything to Nick though. Instead, Gabriel gripped Nicks waist and lifted him on the table. "Hey! What are you doing?" He laughed.

Gabe kissed Nicks cheek. "I had to take advantage of everyone not being here." He smirked. Nick rolled his eyes. "Seriously?"

Nick smiled and placed his lips on Gabriel's.

He leaned deeper into the kiss. Gabriel's grip got tighter.

Everything was so well until Chris had to walk in. Which is the worst person to walk in on you making out with your partner.

"EW WTF?! COME ON MAN!! ITS MOVIE NIGHT! Not fucking MAKE OUT with your PARTNER night?!" He gagged as he covered his eyes. Of course he had to be dramatic.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and smirked. "You ruin everything Chris." Nick complained. "It's alright. I'm staying over tonight so we can continue this later." Gabe shrugged and pat Nicks thigh.

"Is everything okay?" Zoey turned the corner from the stairs. Matt walked right by her. "Chris is just being dramatic I bet." He gritted his teeth.

Chris jaw dropped dramatically. "Nick and Gabriel were legit JUST making out!" He stomped his foot and raised his hands.

Elizabeth walked into the kitchen and grabbed Chris' arms, bringing them down. "Chill... why are you surprised? They were by themselves. We would do the exact same thing." She kissed him.

She began to walk away, Chris wrapped his arms around her and let her pulled him.

Nick laughed as he grabbed the popcorn bowls. "You made more then that, right?" Matt pointed at the 2 bowls Nick was holding.

Gabriel walked by him with more bowls. "Obviously!" He cheered. Matt smiled and sat down on the couch.

Everyone got comfy on the couch. They had their popcorn, blankets, and pillows. Things were going smoothly.

Elizabeth got annoyed every time there was a jump scare, Chris kept hugging her tight. She loved it, but it was annoying.

"Would you stop hugging me so tight?" She shoved him away. "Noo! This is SCARY!" He squealed as another jump scare popped up.

He grabbed Elizabeth and a blanket and pulled the blanket over him. "Are you kidding me?" She laughed.

Zoey was chilling, she did get a little bothered about Matt practically laying right on top of her, but she was fine. Nick watched the movie while Gabriel played with his hair.

Movie Night turned out fun either way.

✮ ✩ ✮