#5 - ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴘ2

Note: This oneshot is more of a Matt x Zoey and Elizabeth x Chris🤷🏾‍♂️

(OneShot)

✮ ✩ ✮

Matt closed his bedroom door and turned around. Elizabeth sat on his bed and looked at her nails. "Ok, so what's goin on?" She asked as she looked up.

"I was thinking we could plan a day for our partners. Plus Nick and Gabriel." He shrugged smiled, leaning against his desk.

Elizabeth crossed her legs and stared Matt up and down. "Your so weird." She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"What? Do you not want to do it?" Matt smirked. Elizabeth stood up. "Yea we can do it. What are we going to do though?" She placed her hands on her hips.

Matt looked down at his feet and back up. "I don't know." he shrugged as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"How you gonna have the idea to do it, but not know what to do?" Elizabeth sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Hey at least i had the idea." Matt put his hands up in defense.

Elizabeth took out her phone and searched some places up. "What are you doin?" Matt walked over to her and looked over her shoulder. "Searching up some places we could go to." She looked at a couple of places that looked nice.

"Or, instead of wasting money, we could go on a walk? Theres a path way that people don't really walk on." Matt snatched Eliza's phone out her hand.

She snatched her phone right back. "Instead of snatching my phone, you just tell me." She squinted her eyes and walked out the room.

Matt followed right behind her. Once they stepped out the room. Chris peeked around the corner. "Heyy." Elizabeth smiled and hugged him.

"Hey." He hugged her back and smiled. "Matt I got a question." Zoey put the plates in the sink. "Wsp?" He walked towards her and fixed her hair.

She slightly blushed as he did. "So.. what did you guys do in your room?" Elizabeth tilted her head. When she asked Gabriel walked up him behind him. "Wsg Matt." He placed a cup in the sink.

"Wsg." Matt turned around and nodded. Gabriel nodded back and made his way back to Nick. "Anyways, me and her were just talking about something important." He bit his nails as he softly looked at her.

"Oh ok." She smiled and rubbed his shoulder. Zoey walked away and talked with Elizabeth. Matt sighed.

✮ ✩ ✮

After the table was cleaned and the dish's were washed, everyone got ready for who knows what reason. "I still want to know where we're goin." Nick rolled his eyes as he walked into the living room.

"Oh come on. Why don't you like surprises?" Gabriel hugged him from behind and Nick laughed. "You sure this is a good idea?" Elizabeth looked at Matt. "Yea!" He smiled and grabbed his keys.

Everyone went out the front door and walked until they found the pathway. "What's this?" Chris looked up confused.

"I don't know but omg look at the trees!" Nick screeched. "Chill.." Gabriel wrapped his arm around him and chuckled. "wow." Zoey raised her eyebrows.

Matt took her hand. "Do you not like it?" He leaned forward to get a better look at her face. "No, i love it." She smiled and kissed Matt.

"So whose idea was it to come here?" Chris looked at Eliza and Matt. "It was Matt's. I wanted to spend money.. but he thought it would be a good idea to come here instead." Elizabeth looked at Matt and back at Chris.

Chris smirked. Gabriel and Nick started walking on the path already. the rest of them followed behind.

Nick took many photos. "This is so nice." Elizabeth looked at the trees while walking with Matt.

"Told you it was a good idea." Matt slightly shoved her. "Whatever!" She smacked his arm.

Chris looked behind him, he slightly tapped Zoey's shoulder and pointed behind him. "Should we..?" He looked back and then Zoey.

"Let's not interfere." Zoey shrugged and rubbed his shoulder. Chris nodded, walked off. Making Zoey follow him.

As they were walking they took some breaks to admire the forest a bit more. Then continued.

Elizabeth dragged Matt and put him near Zoey. "Have fun with your girl." She smirked and walked off towards Chris.

Matt smirked and laughed. He wrapped his arm around Zoey, she leaned her head on his chest. "Heyy!" Elizabeth hugged Chris from behind.

"Awh, missed me?" Chris pulled her to the side of him and cuddled against her. "I guess you could say that!" She smiled.

"Awh look at the love birds." Gabriel whispered to Nick. "This was a Weird Surprise, but it really turned out fun." Nick smiled at Gabriel, and Gabe smiled back.

✮ ✩ ✮

Liked By

Liked By.. Gabriel.HatesYou, Matthew.Sturniolo and others..

nicolassturniolo forest walk 🌲
☑️Gabriel.HatesYou
☑️Inlove.withZoeyy

COMMENTS

Matthew.Sturniolo really relaxing

Inlove.withZoey ok but the pancakes this morning... 🫢

Christophersturniolo 100% would recommend

Lizzy.Sawyerr if only i had music while walking.. sadly i forgot my headphones

Isaiah_left no inv?
> Matthew.Sturniolo partner day 🤷

Elias.goBoom glad ya'll had fun, but at least give us an invite 😭

CLICK TO SEE MORE COMMENTS