ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ

"That was The Memory that made me realize, I didn't hate you."

✮ ✩ ✮

"Really?!" Gabriel lit up with joy by Nicks words.

"How about we continue this conversation later and get back to the gang?" Nick let's go of Gabriel's hand and opens the cabin door.

"Oh- uhm right!" Gabriel walks to the door and leaves.

✮ ✩ ✮

"There you boys are! Did you have trouble finding clothes Nicolas?" Mr. Rilo laughs as the 2 boys walk up to him.

"Uh yea..!" Nicolas laughs nervously and looks over at Gabriel.

"Anyways- everyone is already out there in the lake, you can take my keys and go get paddles in the stations closet."

Gabriel grabs the keys from Mr. Rilo. "Alright!" He smiles at the man.

"Just be careful when walking in there. Don't let the door close behind you guys, it locks from the outside. Meaning, you won't be able to get out if it closes. Got that?"

The 2 boys nod before walking to the station.

✮ ✩ ✮

Gabriel walks over to the closet and starts to unlock it. "You get the paddles, alright Nick?" Nick jogs over to Gabriel and walks into the closet.

"This thing is huge!" Nick looks around for the paddles surprised by the huge closet.

"I've seen bigger closets to be honest." Gabriel scoffs.

"Good for you." Nick rolls eyes before noticing 2 paddles on the floor.

"Found some!" Nick bends down and picks up the paddles.

Nick begins to run over to Gabriel but trips on a heavy duffel bag.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" Gabriel looks over at Nick and rushes to help him.

"How the fuck did you trip?" Gabriel bends down to help Nick.

"How the fuck did you forget that your not supposed to let the door close behind you?!" Gabriel gasps at Nicks yelling. He looks behind him realizing what he had done.

"Shit!" Gabriel looks back at Nick, who was already standing up.

Nick looks down at Gabriel with an annoyed face.
"This is your fault dumbass."

Gabriel scoffs and stands up. "Are you okay at least?!"

"YES. I would have been better if you weren't so dumb though." Nick rolls eyes and walks away from Gabriel.

"Oh come on Nick! At least I came to help you?!"
Gabriel walks over to Nick who was leaning against a wall.

"Oh shut up Gabriel. We wouldn't have been in this mess if you would you remember a simple rule." Nick crossed his arms staring at Gabriel.

"Your so negative." Gabriel slides his phone out of his pocket to text Matt.

"I'll text Matt to come help us." Gabriel looks up at Nick after sending the message to Matt.