ᴄᴀʀ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick rolls around in bed before rubbing his eyes when he hears a vibration from his phone.

He grabs his phone noticing a text from Gabriel.
"Gabe?" Nick says with a confused face opening the text and responding back.

Gabe😐

Gabe😐
Hey, u up?

Nicky😒
Yea.. why?

Gabe 😐
I'm bored.
We have to get up soon to meet each other.
Aren't you excited?

Nicky 😒
Not really.
Me and you will be in an long car ride together.
Plus, I'm really tired.

Gabe😐
Dont worry, you can use my shoulder as a pillow 😉

Nick😒
You know what?
Fuck you Gabe. I'm gettin up.
Read

Nick scoffs before putting his phone on his side table. "What am I going to do with him?" He chuckles before getting up and heading to his bathroom.

He showers and brushes his teeth and heads out his bathroom and rushes to his closet. He looks through his clothes and decides on an outfit.

Nick puts a towel on his head drying his hair until he gets a face time call from Gabriel.

"Why does he keep bothering me?" He lets the phone ring. After 2 minutes though, he gets another call from Gabriel again.

Nick groans before answering the call and sets it up against a plant and goes back to drying his hair.

"Hey Nick." Nick rolls his eyes before waving 'hi' back at the annoying boy. "Uhm.. you look good with your hair wet." Gabriel stutters out.

Hearing this stopped Nick from drying his hair and finally speaking. "Why'd you call me Gabriel?"

Gabriel's smile disappears hearing Nick say his full name. "I'm not gonna tell you if he keep calling me Gabriel." Gabriel blurts out over the phone. "That's it, im hanging up."

Nick grabs his phone and hangs up before Gabriel could respond.

He slides in phone into his pocket and grabs his bag and heads down stairs. Which he is greeted by his brother Matthew.

"Morning Nick." Matt says without looking away from his phone.

"Where's Chris?" Nick looks around confused.

"Fucking packing last minute, which is a Chris thing to do." Matt scoffs rolling his eyes before looking up at Nick.

"Well call the group and see if they're up." Nick walks over to the kitchen grabbing a Dr. Pepper.

"Alright." Matt looks down at his phone before heading to his room.

Chris walks up the stairs throwing his bag over his shoulder. "Morning everyone!" Chris lights up with joy seeing that his brothers are up.

"Morning Chris." Nick says before realizing that Chris has wrapped his arms around him pulling him into a hug.

"Where's Matt?" Chris looks at the living room.

"I don't know." Nick hands Chris a Pepsi before picking up his phone seeing a miss call from Gabriel.

"Thanks!" Chris grabs the Pepsi and lays down on the couch in the living room.

✮ ✩ ✮

Matt shoves everyone's bags in the trunk and opens the drivers door and climbs inside leaving the door opened.

"So, you'll be fine without us Gabriel?" Jewels looks at him wrapping her arm around Gabriel's.

"Yes! Yes!" Gabriel scoffs pulling away from Jewels arm.

"Ok Jewels, give him a break. I'll meet you in the car." Isaiah pulls Jewels a little bit.

"Whatever." Jewels scoffs walking away and acts like she doesn't care. Gabriel knows it's the first time being separated in a car ride. So he knows why she's acting like this.

"Alright everyone get in your cars! I dont wanna be late to this thing." Matt shuts his door closed and starts up the car.

Everyone climbs into their own cars shutting their doors.

MATTS CAR
Zoey, Nicolas, Christopher and Gabriel.

ELIAS' CAR
Jewels and Isaiah.

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick feels his eyes getting heavier. They were 1 hour away from the place and it was 8 am in the morning. Which isn't a normal time for him to be up at.

"You good Nick?" Zoey turns around noticing him.

"Oh uh.. yea im fine." Nicks eyes slightly widen to show that is he fully awake but really isn't.

20 minutes pass by and Nick is still feeling sleepy. He closes his eyes and knocks out.

Gabriel looks over to Nick noticing that Nicks head was on his Shoulder. Which makes him turn slightly red.

He leans his head on Nicks and whispers, "I'm glad to be on this Car Ride With You."

A/N
I hope your enjoying this. But just a reminder I post every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 5:30 am.