#4 - ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ

Note: This oneshot is more of a Matt x Zoey and Elizabeth x Chris🤷🏾‍♂️

(OneShot)

✮ ✩ ✮

Matt walked crossed his feet as he laid them on the couch. "Hey Matt!" Elizabeth sat near his head. "Hey Eliza." He looked up at her and smiled.

"I was thinking we could make pancakes? Chris is still sleeping and Nicks editing." She leaned back and groaned. Matt rolled his eyes. "Watch tv. I'm in the middle of a clash of clans round." He tried to shoo her away, but she smacked his hand out of her face.

Eliza gritted her teeth. "Cmon Matt! Im bored!" She smacked his head. "Ok ok! Just set the pans out and shit! I want to finish this round. Please!" He begged her to go away. "Fine." Elizabeth stood up and crossed her arms.

"Thank you." He looked up at her and smiled. "Wipe that fucking smile off your face." She squinted her eyes and walked off.

✮ ✩ ✮

While Matt finished his round, Elizabeth got the stuff they needed. Even toppings. "Are you done?" She leaned over Matt and tilted her head. "Yes yes!! Damn." He sat up and smacked her.

"Ow!" She groaned and walked away. Matt followed her and they started to make the pancakes.

As they finished up the rest of the pancakes, Nick finished editing, Zoey woke up, then Chris. "Morning." Chris scratched his back as he yawned.

"Sleepy heads up." Zoey announced as she walked past him, fixing her sweatpants. "Fuck you." He sighed.

Elizabeth turned around and squealed. "Matt! What the fuck!" She giggled. "What? You did it to me first!" He laughed evilly. Elizabeth threw flour at him earlier, Matt obviously had to get his get back.

Nick called Gabriel over since everyone's partner was here and it would be wrong to have a pancake day without Gabe.

"Bitch!" Matt laughed in Elizabeth's face as he threw more. "Stop!" She ran at him and pushed him. Zoey laughed a bit as she took some pancakes.

"You want?" She asked Chris, who was behind her. "Sure." He smiled and grabbed a plate.

Matt grabbed Elizabeth and shoved her against the counter. "Fuck you." He said as he gasped for breath. "Fuck you too." Elizabeth stuck out her tongue as she wiped the flour off her face.

"You've been hanging out with Chris to much." He chuckled, grabbing a rag. "So what?" She smirked.

Matt shrugged and wiped the flour off her face with the rag. "You look worse then me buddy, work on yourself before working on me." She shoved his hand away.

"Alright alright." Matt rolled his eyes jokingly. He started to clean himself up. Elizabeth kissed Chris on the cheek. "Do you like the pancakes?" She looked at him and Zoey. "Love them!" Zoey cheered.

"Nick?" Elizabeth looked at Nick who was on his phone. "I didn't try them yet.. waiting for Gabe to get here." He shrugged and smiled.

She smirked. "Alright, tell me if you try em!" Elizabeth walked away and talked with Matt. "Who knew those 2 were so close.." Chris looked at Zoey then Nick.

"They're always together. It's so obvious." Nick raised his eyebrows. "True. But like they are VERY close." Zoey pointed back at the 2 idiots with her fork.

Matt started to walk away to go to his room, and so did Elizabeth. "Where are they goin?" Nick scrunched his eyebrows.

Zoey and Chris quickly looked over and saw them walk towards Matts room. "What the fuck.." Zoey whispered.

"Strange asf." Chris loudly sighed and covered his face with his hands. "It's fine. We'll just wait for them to come out and ask them." Nick leaned back and shrugged.

Zoey fully sat back on her seat and sighed. "Fine."

✮ ✩ ✮

A/N
Part 2 soon