ᴀʀᴄᴀᴅᴇ ᴅᴜᴏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀɪᴏs

(There might be a few mistakes.. I didn't over-read this.)

✮ ✩ ✮

Gabriel😏

Zaya🐒
Gabriel!!! Are u up??

Gabriel😏
Yea?
What happened?

Zaya🐒
We are leaving today >:(

Gabriel😏
Why do you the group planned to wake up at like 5am? 💀

Zaya🐒
Oh. Well, where is everyone meeting up at then?

Gabriel😏
The lake.
Nothing special

Zaya🐒
Alright! Bye!

Read 5:19

Isaiah picked up his bag and looked through it for some clothes. "Elias I will smack you if you don't get up." He shouted as he picked out a shirt.

Elias rolled over, groaning dramatically. "Whyyy.." He whined. "Cause everyone is probably getting ready while your still in ya fuckin bed!" Isaiah slid into short sleeved button up and un-buttoned one.

Isaiah rolled his eyes as he walked over to Elias' bed. "Get up!!" He shouted as he picked up the blankets. "AAAAA!!!" Elias screeched.

He laughed as Elias sat up. "Finally! Get dressed!" He put on black cargos and picked out a pair creamed colored shoes.

By the time both boys were ready, the gang was already at the lake.

"How's your arm Zoey?" Matt asked, fixing her hair out of her eyes. "It's fine Matt.. I didn't hurt it that badly." She jokingly rolled her eyes.

Chris and Nick played around in the grass like little kids as the rest of the group talked.

Isaiah ran up behind Jewels and hugged her from behind. "Hey guys!!" He shouted over her shoulder. "HII!!" Jewels shouted back, turning around and hugging Isaiah.

Elias wrapped his arm around Dasha and smiled. "So, what are you gonna tryna do before we leave?" He asked.

Matt looked over at Nick and Chris and laughed a bit. "Chris! Nick! Come on! We're trying to plan something." He called out.

Nick and Chris looked over at Matt and stopped playing fighting. "Coming!" Chris called out as he wrapped his arm around Nick, dragging him towards the group.

As they talked, the finally decided on hanging out in the town. Then later they might go swimming in the lake.

Everyone headed to the parking lot.

Matt looked down at his phone trying to figure out some things they could do in the town. "Matt! Instead of figuring things out, how about we just see where the wind takes us?" Zoey put her hand on his shoulder, softly smiling.

"I guess.. I just don't want us to have a bad time." Matt looked her with soft eyes. "No one is gonna have a bad time! Trust me." Zoey hugged him.

Matt hugged her back. "Alright love birds. In the car." Elizabeth jokingly scoffed. Matt and Zoey broke their hug and sat in the van.