sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick eyes slightly opened realizing he was softly being tapped on the shoulder. "Nicolas." He heard quietly before waking up slightly more. He groaned.

"What Matt?" Nick finally said. "Matt?" The voice said confused.

He was fully wake up with a scare. Banging noises came from the window. "Hurry up!!!" A voice who sounded like Chris.

He looks over to the boy sitting next to me him realizing it was Gabriel. "You gonna get out?" Gabriel looks over at the door.

Nick looks over at the door and opens it. Gabriel and Nick climb out while Gabriel slams the car door shut.

"Here's your bags Nick and Gabriel!" Jewels excitedly handed their bags to them before running over to Zoey, who was almost near the wooden building.

Everyone rushed over to the 2 girls and walks inside the building as Jewels held the door open.

✮ ✩ ✮

"Hello!" A Woman says happily. "Hi!" Zoeys eyes light up with joy. "You are from the school correct?" The woman looks at a clip board and then Zoey again.

"Correct!" Zoey puts her bag on the floor smiling at the kind woman.

"Great! How many people?" The woman looks down at her computer still smiling.

"Nine!" Zoey looks over at the women's clip board and then back at the lady.

"Ten, actually!" Chris interrupts. "What do you mean?" Zoey looks at Chris with her eyes brow raised. "My girlfriend just came here." Chris smiled.

Chris motions a girl Zoey never seen, to come over.

"Hello!" The girl waves her hand at Zoey. "I'm Elizabeth. But you can also call me Lizzy! Or Eliza!"

Elizabeth eyes has a shiny light in them as she holds out her hand for Zoey to shake.

Zoey shakes her hand and introduces herself with a less exciting voice. "Uhm.. I'm Zoey." Zoey turns around looking at the woman who was checking them in.

Elizabeth and Chris walk back to the group worried about the reaction Zoey just had.

Zoey walks over to them excited about what's going to happen next. "Ok so, someone will come over soon to give everyone's dorm mates!"

Everyone looks excited and just talking about the fun they'll have.

A man comes inside the room telling the group to calm down.

"Hello everyone!" The man says. He has a nice British voice. It wasn't strong though, but you can tell it was there.

"My name is Mr. Rilo. I'll be your guide until you guys go back home." Everyone nods and start to smile as he begins talking some more.

"I have here," Mr. Rilo holds up a clip board. "Your partners for your cabins! When I call you and your partners name come up and get your cabin key,"

Mr. Rilo starts naming the partners.

"Elias and Isaiah"

"Zoey and Elizabeth"

"Jewels and Dasha"

A/N NOTE: They meet Dasha soon.

Nick notices they were 4 people left, including himself. He was hoping for one of his brothers.

"Chris and Matt"

"Nick and Gabriel"

Chris had already gotten up to get his cabin key and Matt followed after him. Leaving Gabriel and Nick.